Girls what type of guys from these characteristics would you prefer?

Just pick your type of guy. Main dominant generalisation on their character is listed below.
Tell us if you prefer why.

• Bragger type guy. Brags about most things.
    5% (1)9% (1)6% (2)Vote
  • Shy quite guy
    14% (3)27% (3)18% (6)Vote
  • Romantic type guy
    36% (8)36% (4)36% (12)Vote
  • Bad arse guy... swears, into drugs etc
    14% (3)18% (2)15% (5)Vote
  • Geeky/nerdy type of guy
    31% (7)10% (1)25% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
14|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I love romantic guys!!! Cuddling in bed forever watching a romantic movie and then me cooking him dinner and then some more cuddling and then waking up and going for a walk in the park and breakfast at a romantic coffee shop. I could go on lol

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Voted E, pretty much by the exclusion method. Bragging simply sucks, and I despise guys with massive egos. I am rather shy when it comes to the initial contact, so if I were to get with a shy guy, we wouldn't get very far XD. Wouldn't really want the Option C guy either, since I'm not a big fan of romantic stuff. Swearing and drugs - no, just no. I'm into smart guys, because I think it's important to be able to hold an intelligent conversation with them. Geeky is good too, because I consider myself a bit of a geek as well, so at least we'd have stuff in common :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Romantic, shy and nerdy types

0|2
    0|0
  • While I wouldn't mind the shy quiet guy, I went for the romantic. :) Love guys who can be a bit of a sap, does sweet things out of the blue to make me smile and can be an all around loveable person. ❤

0|0
    0|0
    • Good choice. Your right it's kind of a related characteristics that's always desired.

• A mix of romantic and nerdy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Anything.. anything but A please!!

0|1
    0|0
  • Can I have a shy romantic nerd please?

0|1
    0|0
  • Hmmm toss up. I want romantic and quiet plus into DW, sci-fi etc...

0|0
    0|0
  • Romantic, i couldn't stand being with a guy who was a brag, everything would be about " he, himself, & him" lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea I personally think braggers are such a bore. Romantic is probably the most accommodating option. Thanks.

• The one that does drugs and swears

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea nice & bold choice. Can be fun with these guys as I've known friends in this category.

• Show All
    • You're missing my point

• Yea I kind of understand I shouldn't label the ones doing drugs as bad.

• I love romantic guys, as most girls do LOL :) I also like guys who are confident (NOT cocky) and smart. If you are smart I will fall for you even if you aren't the most attractive guy!

0|0
    0|0
  • None. Im usually into artistic guys. Like the poets, musician, guitarist, painters, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • cute nerdy guys. I like someone I can have a good conversation with, on many topics.

0|0
    0|0
  • its... I don't know needs more options or mixes of the current option

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.