Guys, would you ever date a girl that was EXTREMELY girly?

Hoi! (>_<) Umm, I need to ask... u_u Would you ever date a girl that was extreeeeeemely girly? o: Umm, I dont exactly know what this means? u_u But people have told me before I am "the definition" of girl? o: I've been called fragile, delicate, girly, innocent, sweet, polite, shy, chidlike and bubbly by everyone at least once ;w; I love to go shopping for frilly dresses, lacy bows, cute earrings, dolly shoes, etc. In addition, I have a very childlike and girly room (cotton candy pink walls, stuffed animals, Hello Kitty designs, etc). Also, I never ever curse and you'll probably never see me doing any activity that requires strengh, partly based on the fact Im physically weak :'( Furthermore, my voice is very girly (Umm, Im not sure if thats attractive or not? o:) and young, which makes it useful for the hobby I love, voice acting, because people always tell me that my voice is perfect for dubbing anime girls! :) Umm, the reason why Im asking is I think because all of my guy friends and almost ever guy I've ever met alwaaaaays fall for the tomboyish type of a girl! o: Umm, I guess my question isn't really if you would date a girly girl, it is would you date a girl as girly as me? u_u Thaaaaank you! :):)

• Sure, why not?
  • Nah, not really my type
  • Im a girl and I just want to see the outcome
  • Yea, those type of girls are the best! (and please explain why?)
  • Haha, Ill never date someone like that (and please explain why?)

Most Helpful Guy

• It's always tricky answering these questions when it involves a minor, because I don't want to sound like some pervert. lol If I was your age I would have loved a girl as girly as you. Then again I was pretty innocent back then, and would likely have been too shy to have talked to a girl like you. I think right now you come off as being so innocent that it may be discouraging some guys from wanting to date you. Guys at that age often have not so innocent intentions. Other than that I don't see how your girlishness could be holding back your dating life. So maybe the types of guys that would like you, are the same types of guys that won't approach you.

Would I currently date a woman like you describe? Most likely not. For women my age some things would need to change, Hello kitty is not the most appropriate choice for women in their 30's. She needs to dress appropriately for her age. Maybe it would be better to say I like a woman that normally dress and acts like a lady, instead of a man. I would still like some of the traits you mentioned. When I hear a woman cursing it is a huge turn off, so not cussing is a good thing. Being a lady doesn't mean throwing away her childish side completely. I still find it cute when a woman shows a gentle innocent side to themselves like collecting teddy bears or reacting a certain way when they see a puppy.

• Wooow, I really loved your answer!! :):) It was lovely! u_u Oh, and Im fifteen! o: I completely agree with everything!!! :) I just hope a boy will someday like me, like all of my other friends! o:

What Guys Said 28

• hell fucking yeah.

• There is one important question. Well, two of them.

1.) What are your top 3 favorite anime?

2.) Do you hate Twilight?

• (3.) do you hate the music of Justin Bieber?)

• 1. One Piece, Attack on Titan, and Death Note :):) Attack on Titan is like, my religion ;w;
      2. Y-yes? u_u im sorry! o:
      3. Umm, I guess I dislike it? ;_; well, i really dont listen to his music much, if at all! o:

• Hmm... I see... how do you feel about Steins;Gate?

• If I liked her personality and thought she's cute. Girly doesn't bother me but it would be nice if the girl has somewhat of a brain as well. Being so young, I bet you change as well.

• Rather have a girly girl than some muscle clad guy like girl so yes I would

• It depends. I like to spend a lot of time outside and/or go on adventures.

If you need to be pampered all the time or can't take care of yourself then we won't work out.

• Yeah the girly personality is a positive trait. Lots of guys like it. Some more than others. I like it personally. Just as long as she's not afraid to get her hands dirty from time to time.

• I mean opposites attract and I happen to be a manly man soooo yeah. I mean as long as she can make me laugh and I can talk to her as a best friend then fuck yeah she's my girl and I'll never let her go.

• 0|0
  • I absolutely love the super girly girls! :-D

• When I read "girly girl" I always first think "hysterical".

• o: lol, why? :P

• But your defintion of girly is cute to me not really what I was thinking about haha. Yes, I would definitely date a girly girl like you described.

• Oh, Im not like that at all! o: Oh, and yay, Im glad! :) Thank you! :):)

• Yes i would:)
    i like girly girls :)))

• Upupupupupupupupu! You must know the reference!

• I'd like a girly girl as long we get along and have things in common I think it's adorable.

• As long as you're intelligent, girly girls are the best.

• Every girl's voice is girly. But do you sound confident? Because a voice that's too high starts to become annoying.

• Umm... Im really sorry... but I disagree with every girl's voice being girly? u_u Oh, and Im not too sure if its too high or not, but I've been told more often than not that I... x whispers x sound like a little girl ;_;

• Sure, I would love too.

• I don't have a preference based on that.

• I'm not sure if it could be something serious with that type but worth a shot

• Sounds like my type, so sure I'd date that.

• Idc for mannerisms, you've gotta have a strong mind!

• Girly girls are the best, imo.

• Girly girly girls are always cute:)))

• If I liked her, then yes.

• those types of girls know how to keep u smiling

• CUTENESS OVERLOAD :)

• No way, I prefer tomboyish, dominant, sporty type of girls.

• Why not? Well that depends. If that girl turns out to be a woman in her 30s up I donĀ“t think so. But a girly girl that is 18+ or is in her 20s, hell yeah.

• Yes and that's my favorite type

What Girls Said 0