Is being 193 cm too tall for a guy?

i am the tallest motherfucker i know it bugs me

Most Helpful Girl

• You're just 3cm shorter than my dad, and he's been voted the best looking dad among my classmates' parents back when I was in grade school... I think his height had something to do with it ;)

• hhhh that's cool xD i always thought it meant nothing was i mistaken?

What Girls Said 4

• No., height is a good thing but make sure you aren't a stick/too thin though... its not very attractive if you look like you are on stilts...

• yap you're right am a bit skinny xD

• you will once you get old haha.. it catches up!

• hhh hopefully i am 20 years so yeah maybe in the next 5 years i'll pack on some pounds

• 😂😂😂 dude height is the less reason you should be worried about. Besides! Guys I know always tell me how they wish they were taller, and how they wanted to grow like their mom or dad, why is height such a deal? I'm fine with my height, anyways don't worry about you just keep being that tall mofo, and you'll be ok. (:

• nope, I love tall guys

• Girls like tall guys be proud of that

• so is it a good thing?

• in my opinion yes

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think thats very tall. Don't get me wrong you are tall but not super tall. Your just about 2 inches taller than me and 1 inch taller than my brother.

• I'm 190cm, and my brother is 198cm. Too tall is where you start having health problems due to your height, and you're nowhere near that. Girls love tall guys, so revel in being head and shoulders above the crowd. :D

• yap i guess you're right

• It's tall but not over tall I knew a few guys that are 199cm now that's tall

• yap i know but where i live it's considered tall

• Must be even calls themselves a giant just like you. must be long lost twins

• hhhh i guess so i am must find the other guy he's like a lost brother seperated at birth i guess