I need to know when it is ok to hold a girls hand. I have dated this girl in the past, but not for long We have ben dating for about 3 days go for it?

It is too soon? or should I try?

Everything went smoothly. Thanks guys an gals

Most Helpful Girl

• whenever you want? just go for it, every experience I've had it's been pretty much straight away, so you should be fine :)

What Girls Said 2

• How long did you guys date in the past?

• Well, a few problems happened and we broke up after about a week... pathetic I know. That's why I'm on this site to make sure I don't make a mistake again.

• I think you should try it.

What Guys Said 3

• Take a chance... life is short.

• i say go for it man let her see how great you are

• mate no offense but if you need to ask this question you just shouldn't be dating :P just go for it i mean really whats the worst that could happen

• Well I mean she's a really shy nerdy otaku kind of girl, thats why I ask. May I ask, are you an Aussie?

• no mate i am from the UK born and bread my accent is my weapon with girls :P

• GO FOR IT. Show her some love dear godd xD She said yes to you right? She's a girl! She must feel something :P @asker