How many times a day do you text your girlfriend?

What is an appropriate amount of texts on a typical day while you are at work to send to your girlfriend?

I am 44 never married dating a man for 3 months who is 52 twice divorced. he goes to work and will start texting me on his way to work and all day typically 10-15 texts "checking on me" isn't this pretty unusual

Most Helpful Guy

• I try to avoid texts during the day. I text at night I know once the texts start they never stop so annoying sometimes I lie and say I'm going to sleep just so i can stop sending texts

What Guys Said 6

• zero. Talk to him/her in person.

• ZERO
    but she's "in the house"
    = a waste of time to text

• I'm alone, so ha!

Oh wait.

• I'm not currently dating anyone, but my answer would be ZERO. I do not text. I had it turned off on all of my phones. It annoys the hell out of me. And texting while it work is a huge no-no. You're there to work, not socialize by remote control.

• Depends on so many factors.

• every second

What Girls Said 1

• I'm in a long distance relationship. We generally have one good texting conversation around 9pm until 2am.