How did you learn to kiss?

Did you just go for it? Read about it? Ask other people? How'd you learn? and how do you kiss?

Most Helpful Girl

• i think I was kind of a natural. I've not much changed my technique and for a long time, I wondered if I was a good kisser, but then a guy out-right told me that I was a amazing kisser and I was like, "ok, cool."

all I can say is, of your mouth is around his and he wipes his face afterwards, that's not a good thing lol. it usually goes my lips are around his top lip and his lips are around my bottom lip or visa versa. just make sure you're not sucking on his face.

• And biting is ok, as long as you know how hard you're biting.

• You can also try watch some movies with good love scenes and kinda learn from how the actors kiss, they're usually pretty good at what they do. I've taken a few tips from the stars lol.

What Guys Said 3

• For me, when the time came, I just knew how. It's not rocket science.

• Lots of practice, my first girlriend and I used to kiss so much that our lips would tingle after and you just become comfortable with it and you start to try new things.

• I learned to kiss by kissing older women- they are good at coaching yung guys at stuff like this.

What Girls Said 5

• Basically I just learned by practicing lol. It does come pretty naturally, like everyone says.

I had read about it and everything, and I was super nervous, but honestly, the reading did nothing for me in the moment. I just had to let myself relax and do what felt right.

• Practice! Usually having a steady boyfriend means you get to kiss a lot...its almost impossible to describe how to kiss so its usually just best to go with the flow and do what you're comfortable with...

• its something that's different for everyone and you will learn once you do!

• I just had my "first kiss" a couple weeks ago. And I had to stop the guy, cause I was self-conscious... but, I've been told just do it. Don't think about it.

If you have some easy going friends, they might let you practice on them.

I suggest just take it slow, don't try to go from "How do you kiss" to "MAKE OUT SESSION"

Best of luck,

<3

• I just went for it you know,

just by kissing someone is learning

i think it just come natrually its not hard is it

just follow the person your kissing..