Why do guys like their backs to be touched?

A lot of guys i know like their backs to be touched by girls. Why do you guys like to so much?

0|0
1|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys love it when the female body touches them, they love it so much even if a girl just brushed up against us when we walk past a girl or anything. So if you are touching him on purpose just image how aroused a guy is going to get over a girl touching him. Any physical contact with a girl/woman in anyway arouses us so much.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Guys like girls' touches in general.

0|1
    0|0
  • cause it feels awesome. Scratch my back well, and I'll do your bidding.

0|0
    0|0
  • She can touch anything her little heart desires as far as I'm concerned.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's an intimacy issue. Don't sweat it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends, on how you're doing it. I mean I would love a massage right now if I could get one

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't know about that, you touch my back unexpectedly, you are getting an elbow. This is not a "guys" thing and i suggest you refrain from it Immediately. maybe the one guy you know has a fetish but its an easy way to get hit. Typical guys don't like to be approached from behind.

1|0
    1|0
    • Not a fan of back massages? :/

• hell no, not a fan of massages at all. but i do give a mean full-body massage though. i prefer back rubs. muscles are too tense for dainty fingers to get through so they just irritate me. this isn't about massages though, this is coming up behind a guy, thats an auto-defensive area.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm the friggen Massage Princess! I enjoy giving a guy a back rub as much as I hope he does.

0|2
    0|0
    • I love this :) I hope one day I find a girl like you that loves giving a good massage. Then her and I can massage each other.