Is there something wrong?

I'm almost 20 years old and have never been kissed. I have dated one guy but nothing really happened. People tell me things about how great I am and that there is a guy out there for me but it is really hard to believe. I have had guys show interest but then just cut all communication and have nothing to do with me. I can't help but feel like there is something wrong with me. I'm just so confused and alone and am afraid that I'm going to be alone forever.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're a little young to be thinking like that. There are plenty of people out there - you just have to find the right ones, and that can take time depending on a lot of factors. Do you go socialize a lot with a mixed group of friends? Do you go places? Do you live in a big city? These are all things that can affect the people you meet. And remember, guys are just as nervous as you are. If it feels like the right time, you don't have to wait for him to make the move - for all you know he's sitting there screaming in his head "I just wish she would kiss me so I don't have to do it!"

What Guys Said 2

• your only 20, there's not rush, there's nothing wrong with you and in my opinion its nice to see a young lady that isn't out sleeping with every guy she comes accross, there's not to many of you out there, you will find that guy when the time is right and its meant to be, just enjoy life and be happy with who you are, dont let the fact that you have or havnt done anything intimate define you. i personally thing its awesome and mad respect to you.

• 7 billion people on this planet you haven't even come close to talking to 1% of 1% don't worry. Thousand of perfect people for us on this planet. First time I every loved anyone i was 26 up to that point nothing so got 6 years :) atleast. I missed her when she wasn't around was very strange and confusing. Things happen when they happen and sometimes the great things take a little time.

What Girls Said 1

• I know the feeling. This has happened to me more Times then I can count. You will find a guy when the time is right. What I have learned is that once you stop looking he will find you. Just focus on you and school and your job and when the time is right you will find the perfect guy. He will be right there and you may be surprised to find out he had been there all along.