Do guys still like country girls?

I'm a country girl to the core. Live on a farm, know how to work hard, listen to country music. The whole nine yards. But do guys still like that? When I was little, I always thought that guys would love a down home country girl but now that I'm older, it seems all they want are sleazy girls who put out. I just don't get it. I love being who I am but it seems no one else does. What am I doing wrong?

I never meant to insinuate that only country girls worked hard and all city girls were sleazy and I apaologize if anyone thought that I did. I was asking a simple question.. nothing more.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't it's you being country that is a turn off, it's more of your generalizations and arrogant attitude.

"know how to work hard", this isn't a unique trait limited to country people.
    "I always thought that guys would love a a down home country girl but now that I'm older, it seems all they want are sleazy girls who put out." - I sense a little bit of jealousy and arrogance. Also, "sleazy girls who put out" can be country or from other areas as well.

If I were interested in dating, I kinda would avoid someone who makes such generalizations. I don't understand why some people like to put other's down because they have a hard time getting dates. This isn't just you anon. girl, it's usually people who are insecure and projecting or lashing out against the people who can get dates.
    You will not find someone to truly love you until you truly love yourself. I can kinda sense you truly don't love yourself because those who do love themselves would try to help others learn to love themselves as well, not call them "sleazy" and try to make them hate themselves. You cannot fix yourself by breaking others.

• I'm sorry that you took my question as an attack. I was simply curious, I never meant to suggest that on, y country girls could work hard and weren't sleazey. I was trying to describe myself in a general way. I have met a lot of country girls who are sleazy and what I was trying to get at was that guys go for them. I'm sorry so many people are getting offended at my question. I never meant it that way. I'm new to this website and putting my ideas, questions and personal fears about myself out there. I'm sorry if I hurt anyone. Again it was not my intent.

What Guys Said 14

• Hell yes, I love country girls!

• I'm actually the furthest thing from a country boy. I'm half black, live in the city, listen hip hop. all that good stuff. but I moved to Carrollton Missouri and was astounded. country girls are so attractive. and I'm not sure if this applies to all country girls but the girlfriend I got down there told me she was sick of country boys, and that's what sparked her interest in me at first. but yes I still find country girls super attractive

• Sometimes I think I'd be happy with a down home country girl... except I bet she'd want a big 'ol family.

• i like any girl no matter their personality, race, origin, likes or dislikes, i don't discriminate but yes i like country girls because they have a certain fun side that most people lack.

• yes because they usually like most stuff guys like, fishing, camping, cars etc.
    relaxing, movies

where as city girls want everything and expect the best. or more then they can get

• Lol this reminds me of pics that girls post on social media where a male model looking dude has on boots and a cowboy hat and they are all lie "I love country guys omg so hot"

• I had a hard on until you said country music.

• Some do. I don't.

• I'd take you over any club going, "hot" girl, sorority type any day

• yes country girls are the best

why do guys go for the sleazy city girls... they look easier

• Im a city boy, but i love country girls

• I get angry listening to country music or rock so NO

• Any girl is fine with me. As long as I find her attractive.

• I am more of a city guy, so I really don't go for country girls. I really don't want a sleazy girl either. I just want a lady that I am compatible with. I am surrounded by nothing but country girls that like hunting, fishing, and camping. Things that I have no interest in. :(

What Girls Said 2

• I am a big city girl.. City of 15 million. And i like snowboarding, racing, hiking, ice climbing.. And i own a garden by myself. So sorry that i am sleazy because i was born and raised in a huge city.

Such generalizations.. get over yourself and learn to love who you are and learn to love differences. Every guy has his own choice whether country or not. You can't make everyone to love you.

• I never meant to suggest that city girls were sleazy. I never even said they were. My best friend is a city girl and would never be close to that in a million years. I was just curious as to what guys thought about country girls and I thought that was the point of this website. I'm sorry if I ofended you. I hope that you and others will believe me when I said that I never meant to attack or hurt anyone. I'm sorry

• It's complicated the guy who are county to the core and also farm and stuff love a country girl. Other guys won't. You have to bring it down a notch.