Loner girl... Am I unlovable?

I don't have many friends... All of my friends are loner/gamers having an existential crisis every other month... but I love them.

I'm considered attractive, but I feel like once a guy gets to know me, he prefers a more extroverted "party girl"..

I'm not into superficial shit... but I feel like I might be boring.

I feel unlovable..

1|0
0|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop. Don't let yourself feel unlovable. Because you are! I know this because you're the type of girl I look for, and I'm a solitary cat, too. I mean, my ideal Sunday is going to a small town Flea Market in the morning, then watching 'I Love Lucy' and 'Twilight Zone' reruns, while making a big eight hour pot of chicken soup - and I'm not exactly a senior citizen yet.

I'll tell you what; send me a Message, with a more in depth run down, and I will give you a 100% truthful assessment of how guys see you. I WILL be honest, mind you, so don't go through with it if you don't want to hear it all - be it good or bad. (I have a feeling it'll be good, though; judging by what you said so far).

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Just get out more often. I don't like party girl's and the same could be at least said from what i have seen on this site. i actually don't know many guy's that prefer party girls it's that your not really giving the relationship thing a chance.

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe they just don't get you.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are lots of people who aren't parties or superficial.

And those people aren't necessarily boring, either.

0|0
    0|0
    • Where are they allllll lol... I guess it doesn't help that I live in LA. The motherland for people who are my exact opposite

• Oh, that's a good point!

Maybe you need to move from there first? You'll save money and perhaps meet others more akin to your interests?

• Loner girl can be a curious subject for guys and can be a turn off too. if me, i think i like a gal who are a loner, its better to spend time with them then with an outgoing person, who can't stop bothering about her friends and social status

0|0
    0|0
  • You are lovable but you need to love yourself before you can love others. Not every girl is meant to be a "party girl" you fill a niche that many guys would love to fill. You just haven't come across the right one yet. Don't give up :)

0|0
    0|0
    • I would think so, but reality shows me different lol

• I don't intend to change who I am, and I like the person I am. I just think ill be forever alone because of it

• How are you out in public when you do go out?

0|0
    0|0
    • Depends... I'm known to be more quiet than my other friends, but smiley... I don't approach people usually but if they approach my I'm polite and nice to them, even if I'm uninterested. I try not to be awkward lol... I think guys are usually drawn in by my looks though depste how I may act. Then after a few months they I start feeling like they try to change me into the outgoing girl type

• Yeah, changing other people never worked. I'm not a part type myself and have few close friends. As long as you smile and stuff, I'd say you're good. Then again I don't "get" hints / flirting. Even if you don't approach, do you at least try to go near the guy?

• awww sweetheart your not unlovable

0|0
    0|0
  • You kind of remind me of this one girl I know. Well I didn't know her well but her personality seems similar to yours--based on assumptions only.

I had a huge brush on her.

0|0
    0|0
    • You had a brush on her? haha.

• Show All
    • And yes I liked her because of her traits. She seemed very nice and carefree.

• I rarely know her though. We are friends but not good friends. Somewhere in the middle of acquaintances and friends.

• R u a virgin too

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.