Do you think its okay to date your best friend's sibling?

Do you think it's okay to date your best friend's sibling?
For me it's his sister. I like her, but i dont know how it would be worth her. He makes it seem really awkward when im around her too, ever since he found out.
What do you think about it?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I did it. But the breakup made everything awkward with him & his whole family (hence his brother/ my best friend as well). Just ask yourself if she's worth possibly putting your friendship with her brother on the line.

What Girls Said 3

• Uhm no. That'll ruin a friendship & it'd be selfish of you to do that. Best friends family is not something to date, if anything they should be like your 2nd family.

• I say yes but check with your friend before you make a move if you value your friendship.

• If Chandler and Monica are anything to go by lol

What Guys Said 1

• i had to say no without knowing details, if your best mate says they dont mind then i guess, but is it worth it, if something goes wrong you could be putting you and your best mates friendship at risk. if they dont give you consent then i have to say no, 'bro code' either way it could put your friendship at risk and put your best mate in a real bad position. end of the day its up to you but you gotta way out the options and ask yourself is the juice worth the squeeze? hope this helps.