GUYS SHOULD I DO IT?

So I'm going to a church camp and is there a way to grind on a guy with out the leaders knowing ( there's gonna be a mosh pit so I could do it There) and we want to make out with out the leaders knowing how could we do that, there's gonna be a beach there and a lake and the lake is really murky so we could do something there, what do u guys recommend?

Most Helpful Girl

• What? A camp not in the middle of a forest? No trees and bushes? There isn't a hike trail you both can go for a "walk" on? Hahaha just dont have sex, promise? Wait till university, you dont realize how much of a child you are in your teens until you hit 20, trust me, you still have quite a bit of growing up to do!

What Guys Said 7

• If you really want to do it so it in the bushes at night at a time when everyone's in one place but not at a meeting. How old are you?

• I'm 14

• Hahaha, I was drinking my meal replacement shake when I was reading this and it shot out of my mouth cause I couldn't stop laughing lol

• Haha its a remix of "you are a cunt" by Kat Mcsnatch. Look it up on you tube

• What thebfuckvjeigjeiekdn Church camp gone wild.

Just do it anytime you guys get a chance. High stakes, a lot to gain and a lot to lose.

• SCANDALOUS!

• Wait.. mosh pit like fighting? At a church camp?

• This is a sad question. Repent and I will Forgive thee.

• I agree with the other guys just get naked and run around.

• Just get naked

What Girls Said 2

• If you would like to get lots of attention from the leaders and send home sooner than foreseen: do it on a church camp.

• Maybe try going in a tent or cabin. Maybe even the bathroom. Just somewhere you can be alone at all times!