I have known this guy for 3 years & we had sex for the 1st time today.

...He text me later on and said it was good seeing you. We have talked on and off for three years...But stop talking around December, we would e-mail each other here and there. But two weeks ago we started texting and e-mailing. We have kissed but never went the next step. Well today... We went there, I really like him... BUT I feel like I sleep with him to fast. Is it to fast? Will he call? He just texted. Is he going to want to see me again? What should I do?

He called and we have been talking and texting on the phone... Yesterday I meet him for lunch and I surprised I made him a lunch and brought it to his work... he said Thanks a couple of times and said how sweet I was. Gave me a big hug! This is good :)

What Guys Said 1

• Well everything has its own limitations and advantages right now be what you are hope for the best and no guy can be rude to any1 unless and until he is embarrassed do keep yourself cool. this is the tym to wait and watch

What Girls Said 1

• Don't sit around waiting for him to call - pick up the phone and be proactive! Life's too short to hang around. Tell him you had a great time, and ask him how he feels about seeing you again. Then when he says he does (and I'm sure he will!) set up a date...

Don't worry about the sex coming too early. There's no set timescale for these things. I slept with my boyfriend literally minutes after kissing him for the very first time. Like you guys, we'd been talking for ages, but neither of us had made it clear that we liked the other. Then we went to a bar one day, had a few drinks, started kissing, and one thing led to another. I knew it was a risk and 'off script' in terms of how relationships are 'supposed to work'. I wasn't sure how he would react and I was quite scared because I knew I really liked him, but I wasn't sure he felt the same and I thought I might get really badly hurt. But we actually ended up spending the entire subsequent weekend together... soon I was staying at his house most nights, and within a month he told me he loved me. It was an intense and incautious way to start a new relationship, and sooo many people warned us that we were moving too fast. But I have never been so happy in my life, and he says the same. I don't feel we'd have as intense a connection if we'd just been dating and seeing each other occasionally for months and months. :D