I miss him but he is mad at me and also blocked my #, Skype, Facebook, & snapchat. How do I get him back or get him to talk to me?

I met this guy in the summer who I really like. I know he has been hurt in the past because his 3-4 exes cheated on him. He wanted to go slow with me but I hated how he barely texts me or calls me during the week. I always make the effort to go see him. He knows I want a relationship & he said he doesn't know if he wants me to be his gf. He started to ignore my phone calls & texts. I decided to call him with a blocked # & he actually picked up. After he knew it was me, he got mad & called me a psycho & told me I pressure him too much. All I wanted was to see him weekly & spend time together & get to know each other. He told me to leave him alone through texts. I apologized & told him I miss him & want to spend time with him but he didn't respond. I kept texting him throughout the week. I found out he blocked my number. I was frustrated so I went to his house that was 1.5 hours away. In my head, I really want to talk to him in person & try to fix things. I came to his house and he just blew up. He angrily yelled at me & told me to leave through his door. He said I could've left him alone instead of coming over. He called me creepy & said he doesn't ever want to be w/ me. I didn't know that coming over his house would be creepy. I've been to his house b4 & slept over; we had sex. I cried in front of him. I kept yelling at him to forgive me & that I wanted to talk to him & fix things. I left because he threatened to call the cops on me. About 2 weeks later, I texted him telling him I'm sorry & how much I miss him. To my surprise, he unblocked me but he said to stop contacting him because he is filing a restraining order with the police.
I never said anything mean/threaten him. I just really miss him & I want to be his girl. I want to care for him & be sweet towards him; spend time with him & learn how to cook for him to make him happy; I would never hurt him. Why can't he see this? It's been a month now. If I leave him alone for a few months would he talk to me?

I'm not crazy! I've been described as nice, sweet, and very genuine. I am going to college to get a doctoral degree and I am very well educated.

I really didn't think he'd be so mad at me.

The police weren't involved. I don't think he put a restraining order on me.
He always gets mad at me and has called me creepy before. I told him I went to pick up my birth control pills but I didn't want to go on them yet. I didn't go on it because I was on another medication to regulate my period. I told him I don't want kids right now because I am still in school and I have ~2 years before I graduate. I would never have kids unless I am married. My education comes first but he didn't understand and he ignored me for days. Eventually, I went on birth control for him

Most Helpful Girl

• oh honey, this dude is flipping mad shit. i get that you want to be with him, but one of the reasons why this is bothering you so much is because you had sex with him. when you have sex with a man or even for some people, when you kiss a man, you become attached to them. i dont think that you are a crazy stalker, because i understand your emotions. i think that if the guy is saying that your crazy and is wanting to file a restraining order, then maybe its time to move on. it will be hard, i know, but you have to keep telling yourself that there is a future for you. i kinda think that he used you if you had sex and after his is trying to diss you. you really dont need a man like that. you can find waaay better. a man that will actually care for you and won't be focused on just sex. but first, you need to leave this guy behind.

What Guys Said 4

• If the police are involved, then you're at a complete dead end and have been going the wrong way for miles.

• Sorry to say it but you just gotta back the fuck off, if being with someone you like is that much effort it will never be mutual and affectionate. You just gotta walk away from this one.

• Sometimes you just gotta take the L.

• When the cops are being called, surely that's a clear sign to even you crazy girls, that YOU ARE GOD DAMNED CRAZY?

Guys don't normally have to call the cops to keep normal girls away. This is solely done when the girls are fuck nuts total bat shit shitting crazy.

Do you not get this?

What Girls Said 1

• It looks like you like this guy too much. Sometimes our feelings make us do things we normally wouldn't do. I know it's hard, but I think you need to move on. Let's face it, this guy does not want all the good things you are able to offer,,, so why waste your time with him? You deserve better and you are able to get a better man who will appreciate you. My suggestion is leave him. The sooner you bail on him the better for you!