How often will you give a guy a "maybe"?

If a guy asks you out how often will you give some form of a mabye like I'll think about it or let me get back to you. I think it's a real buzz kill

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally only say maybe if I don't know how I feel about the guy.

When I was younger I'd say it when I didn't like a guy though which is a bad idea because then the guy will never leave you alone. I learned my lesson. I'm always straight up with a guy now and tell him "I'm not interested" and if he's still pushing I'll say something like "it's not gonna happen"

What Girls Said 5

• I used to say that when I was younger and scared to reject a guy. if a girl doesn't say YES -then take it as a no

• I never ever tell them maybe because it keeps them hanging. if it's a no, i tell them straightout, no thanks. girls know that when guys say maybe it means no but many guys can't get a clue!

• I would never say maybe if I'm not not interested. It gives the guys false hope and I wouldn't want to lead him on.

• You are a good person, thanks lol

• I would only say maybe if I'm confused how i feel about a guy but normally i would say sorry I'm not interessted

• I'll only say maybe to tease. If i dont like a guy i'll say 'no thanks' or 'maybe next time'.

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe always means No, but I don't know how to let you down easily.