Should I ask her out again? How long should I wait?

This girl I really like turned me down saying "she is not ready for a relationship with anybody". However she keeps messaging me and has told she like. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell the girl she is leading your on. If a girl says she isn't ready for a relationship she is nicely telling you that she isn't interested in you. Tell her she is sending mixed signals. If she still says she isn't interested then go with that and try not to talk to her as much anymore. You are a special person and deserve someone who likes you as much as you like them. You should never have to convince someone to date you.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Usually saying "I'm not ready for a relationship" means "I'm not ready for a relationship (with you)". I think you have to get willing to take the L (loss) and say to her "Listen, you told me you liked me, and I like you. I'm not looking for a relationship, but I don't want a platonic friendship, either. Would you go out with me casually?"