I will never understand this. I was in consistent contact with a man whom I met online for two years. We went on a date and everything was perfect, we even kissed and he asked me to text him after. He even wanted to expand the date. After the date, he's been ignoring me cold turkey. It's been a month... he still has me on all of his social media though and lurks at my stuff
Why is he ignoring me and would he ever come back?
Side note: I dated his acquaintance for a while and he didn't know
Most Helpful Guy
Usually, when I break things off with a girl it's for several reasons...
1. We hung out and there wasn't any chemistry
2. She seemed high maintenance
3. Don't think she's into me
4. Thinks she's out of my league
5. Wasn't hot enough
6. Life suddenly got very busy... It happens
7. Met another girl
8. I realize all the contact is one way (me contacting her). So wait to see if she'll contact me. She never does.
9. Don't think she puts out (sorry just being honest)
10. Has bad breathe or BO
11. She's is moving soon1