I'm scared I have no chance with my crush?

Last year my crush liked me a lot. At the beginning of this year, he flirted with me a lot. Now he doesn't. He doesn't tease me anymore or approach me to talk or anything. He gave me his kik and told me to text him. I do every other day. I always ask about him and try to get to know him, he doesn't ask about me though. And he doesn't text me first. I don't know what I did wrong. He isn't a player as far as I know, he is also very picky about the girls that he likes or dates. Do you think he just got over it? Or am I just not worth it to him anymore? All answers are appreciated. Thanks!

Thanks guys. I just found out today that he did like me but he stopped talking to me because he's currently talking to another girl and he's going to ask her out :/

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop screwing around. Ask him out, date him a few times. Then you can gauge interest for a confession. Your going nowhere with him now. Your doing as much good as a goddamn little a kid sucking their thumb... useless unless you try something different. Either grow some ovaries or just keep sucking away and taking polls.

What Guys Said 5

• he might be playing you or he thinks you're not interested enough in him.

• This post lacks certain information for the question to be answered.
    You didn't tell us if you rejected him or anything. Did you even tell him that you like him back?

• I didn't reject him, and I'm planning on telling him but if im rejected, he'll never speak to me

• Well, what else can you do? Best thing I can tell you is that you really got to tell him with such passion that you like him and that you're sorry that you didn't say so sooner. Your passion should be so strong that you will probably start tearing up.

• Things happen, people change, especially in your teen years. Don't worry about whether or not he likes you anymore and come out with it and say that you're into him. If he reciprocates, great. If he doesn't, at least you saved yourself some heartache.

• Have you actually asked him out? If not you should.

You say he's picky about the girls he dates. Maybe he doesn't date many because he lacks confidence in asking girls out. He may be waiting for you to ask him out. Even if he says no. At least you will know and then you can try and move on. Hopefully he says yes and you can be happy.

• Life it seemed like you weren't interested back then maybe he gave up on you. Make your intentions clear ask him out

What Girls Said 0