What do girls on dating sites look for?

What are some good ways to stand out on a dating site?

Most Helpful Girl

• Looks, because first impression is definitely based on appearance. & good conversation. Non-threatening.

• So you mean pretty guys get all the love?

• For instance, I would rate myself like a solid 7... I have insecurities just like everyone else... Which means I am not going to attempt talking to a 10 unless he talks to me first. Therefore, I am staying in my league by only talking to 7's. Make sense. & then I take personality into consideration always, so I would be open to be talking to 5's or 6's because compatibility goes far beyond physical appearance. No one wants to set themselves up for rejections so why go outside your league?

• But why limit yourself? In my mind and in my heart I'm a 10, someone on the outside looking in might say I'm a 6 or a 7, but they can't see what's in my heart, and what values I hold on too. For you to sit there and type something like that about yourself isn't right in my book. Rap you head about this.. If you love this earth and all people on it. If you gain joy from making a person who has a heavy heart smile. If you take time to help a guy who's having dating issues get on track. Then in my book your a worth every second and most def worth any bodies time! Your a 10 in my book and you should never speak so poorly of yourself by saying other wise. And remember those people are 10's because everyone around them says they are.

What Girls Said 3

• Hot dudes, or rich dudes.

• I use Tinder to find a relationship. Just sucks when you start dating a guy & he's still using it. So guess it helps to slow down the relationship too & keep your options open (course this only works for the first 6-8 dates - after that I stop using it!)

• Someone that is respectful, that have a great since of humor and is honest. Are very important

What Guys Said 2

• A big smile, a welcoming face, and a good description of yourself. Not giving out too much information, but enough to intrigue a woman. Also, spelling errors, and sentence structure are actually important. The rest, is truly up to the chemistry between yourself and her. I met my fiance on a dating website, and beyond liking each others hobbies, and physical attraction. The rest was up to us meeting in person, and having chemistry with one another.

• Make sure you have a good picture and you look inviting/nice/friendly. A big smile will go a long way.