I'm having a really tough time finding a girl or even getting a date. Any advice?

NO RUDE COMMENTS! I'm asking this question because I want to get better with women and gain a better understanding of them. life's to short to be single, and honestly the next girl I dating I wanna be that perfect guy girls are always taking about finding. Any advice would be greatly welcomed. If you'd like to know the exact problem I'm having let me know and I'll shoot you a message.

Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• As cliche as it sounds, the most important thing you can develop for yourself is a strong sense of confidence. Although looks are important as well, subconsciously we look for confidence in your career, your future, the bedroom, your ability to communicate. We want a man who knows what he wants and has already started his path to getting there. As far as approaching women, be casual, but a gentleman. Have a lot to offer, but be humble about it. Patience is also a huge virtue with dating. Emotions all move at different paces for each person, so don't create any expectations too early on in the game. Act like you've already won over every woman you've talked to, but like I said, be humble about it. Good luck and hope this helped!

What Girls Said 2

• What values do you hold? Is there any place that you can visit where people of similar values also hold? I know that is a weird question but often times those places are places to meet your future wife...
    Whether it is the book store because you love literature, the dog park because you hold a sense of love and compassion towards of living animals, a church because your faith is important to you or even a volunteer place because you have the heart to serve others...

Try being present in locations that some what define who you are in a sense because you are apart of them.

Hope that helps.

• Try online dating sites. All of them. Joining one might not be enough

What Guys Said 3

• Start playing the guitar. Chicks dig it, and you'll have a lot of fun trying to learn.

A hobby for life!

• I don't know about the guitar, but.. actually I might give that a try. I want going to say cooking would be better but I think your in to something good sir!

• A guitar will love you and caress you inner spirit even when a woman isn't around. Cooking is also great.

One nourishes your soul, the other nourishes your body. Go for both!

• You got it!

• tell me the full problem i think you got what it takes unless ur nervous around them

• Yeah, stop looking for a girl as if you were looking for a job. When people find a girl (whether or not they define themselves as "looking" or "on the market"), the people you end up meeting is mostly happenstance. The difference between you here and other people that don't drive themselves nuts over it? The other guys and girls don't force something that can't be forced, they REALIZE this fact, and they just go with the flow.

If they find a person, it's great because it basically fell into their lap while they were doing their usual thing. If they don't, they were still occupying themselves with living their life. So they don't lose anything, and only stand to gain or add onto what they already have going for them.

So do yourself a favor and stop being one of those people that are so desperate to find a partner that it becomes work for them.