How do I know if a girl likes me?

I have met this girl a while ago and she is super nice funny and she is really pretty. I don't know how long I have had this secret crush on her but I want to find out a way to either let her go or just presue he and maybe sake Her out! I really need help this happens to me often

Most Helpful Guy

• well some obvious signs if a girl likes you would be if she holds eye contact with you and smiles, another would be acting flirty around you, blushing is another sign if she laughs at your jokes and your friends with her than ask her if she is interested in you.

What Girls Said 1

• Women can be really hard to read, could you clarify her behavior? How does she act around you specifically?

• She is like really flirty I think and when once I was talking to her on Skype and she just said u look really nice and she is always telling me that I'm not ugly and that everytime she sees me I look better and better. I hope that helps

• It really sounds like she's physically attracted to you and enjoys your company. You two probably haven't gotten to know each other well enough for her to be head over heels for you, but there is still plenty of room for her to develop those feelings for you. I would take it very slow, be extremely patient and don't crowd her so that she has the opportunity to develop more emotions. Once you feel secure enough or she starts hinting to you that she wants to spend time with you, make your move! Good luck.

What Guys Said 1

• You don't know if she likes you until you ask her out. Sound simple, FCKING hard to do