Don't really know what to make of this?

There's this girl I knew back in HS about 6 years ago that I recently reconnected with. Back then, We just mostly said hi here and there and never really talked to get to know each other. Now, We started hanging out and talking getting to know one another. We seem to be getting along great. We live about 100 miles apart. There's just a few things I'm not really sure what to make of it.

First off, when we set down and talk, there are times when I mention something like I use excel at work and she will say she loves excel. I don't like sports and she'll also say she doesn't like it either. Almost like she's trying to make an emphasis on things we have in common. Another time was the other day when I told her I was taking my little niece to a concert in a few weeks and she then told me that her and her friends were going to dress up like them next year for Halloween (seems odd to me since there a 70s band).

Second, she has told me she thinks I'm easy to talk to and she tells me when she's going to be free or that she's going to be in town during the weekend. She always seems happy to see me and smiles/laughs a lot. She even gave me her number without me asking for it.

Third, my sister made some bad choices with drugs, so most of my life I have helped my parents raise her 2 girls and little boy off and on. She seems to be very accepting of this and is willing to hang out with me when I take them to see movies and do different things.

What do you make of this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't make anything out of it. She seems very nice like super sweet and pleasant! She reminds me of my best friend who I've NEVER even had 1 fight with not even a disagreement like.. ever she is so sweet she gives you cavities lol. Be very open minded I think she is really trying to get you to notice that she really likes you and that she could potentially be the "one" you never know really its all god's choice. Im just saying, spend time with her laugh with her, its rare to find a girl this understanding or outgoing. Seriously.. its rare. She seems perfect, go for it!

Hope I helped.

What Girls Said 15

• I think it's common for people to lie about some of the things they like just so they have more common interests. For the most part I think she just likes you & it's not a bad thing for a girl to be accepting of your family's past! I think you're just overthinking :)

• I know for a fact that she likes you. She is feels at easy being around you and accepting of your family situations. Doesn't need to spell it out anymore.

• She for sure likes you!! Good luck! Unless you don't see her that way then let her down easy because she's head over heals Romeo.

• she sounds like she's really trying to make a connection with you almost as if to say you guys have a lot of things in common and if she's really supportive about the fact that youhelp your loved onesthat's great but if you aren't feeling the same way and you're feeling a little weirded out by that you might want to let her know that you just want to take a little bit time to slow things downtell her that you don't want to rush it would really like to get to know each other more unless you really don't

• She likes you for sure :) Just be you, that's what she likes. I just recently found out that two of my friends from high school got married this year. They hardly knew each other back then and started hanging out one day, now they're married. So you never know ;)

• Maybe she's just a positive person and actually does have a lot of things in common or she's just so desperate for you two to hit it off that she looks for things that you both like to comment on. She seems nice, especially about your sister, most girls wouldn't like that but she seems like one of a kind. And giving you her number without you asking for it just shows that she wanted to talk to you more and she wasn't willing to wait for you to ask. I think it's cute 😊

• She likes you, but if you're not into her don't lead her on. Be open and let her know you're only interested in being just friends.

• He just seems like she's trying to get closer to you, it's obvious she likes you. Turn conversations around and ask her what sort of things she likes. Maybe plan something she likes to do for a weekend.

• She wants you.

• Sounds like she likes you

• She likes you. ALOT!!! Hopefully you feel the same way and you two can make something.

• She definitely likes you!!

• She likes you. Why can't you see she this? You are a man after all and if you do not see her that way, then tell her before you hurt her more.

• Yeah she definitely likes you. Maybe a little too much.

• She likes you

What Guys Said 8

• Sounds like she's very much into you man, I'd say be careful with this one in the way this sounds like a very special someone that you don't wanna lose easily. Go for it!

• She loves to be with you. And you are a nice guy too :)

• She digs you. Take her camping and paint watercolors with her. Love all that shit before you die

• Yeah man, she sounds like she is really into you. Make a move buddy.

• Everyone here says she likes you and I don't think you can argue on that, right? Make a move bro! Don't haste! But don't wait for ages too. Go out and have fun. Flirt and get closer.

• I dont get it. What the problem? She's into you hardcore man! If you're into her, take a chance. Make shit happen!

• Sounds like you've got everything figured out george carlin.

• She's really Into and willing to work with anything going on in you life plus she's prolly ready to settle down