Am I messed up for not wanting to date?

I've never ever been on a date in my entire life and I'm perfectly fine with it. Being a teen, it's somehow expected of you to at least have a crush, which I don't. I prefer just casual flirting because it's fun unlike dating. Now you might assume I'm saying this cause I'm either fat or ugly. But I'm not. I love the way I look, minus a few zits here and there, so that's not the issue. I just belive dating is a waste of time and I just don't see the point of it. And, yes I've been in love but it didn't turn out so well. But that was quite a long time ago and many guys flirted with me after that and some even asked me out; which I've politely refused. So?
Do you think I'm crazy for not wanting to date?

• You're not messed up
  • You're messed up
  • You're the next crazy cat lady

Most Helpful Guy

• I said your the next crazy cat lady because it was funny not because i really think so. But no i dont think anything's wrong with you, it's that being in a relationship is not that important right now. Maybe down the road things will be different, but today your content with whom you are relationship wise and are probably more focused on other aspects of your life.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Dating does not mean you're life is messed up..
    It doesn't matter!
    You still live your life normally!

• I'm the same way. Dating takes too much time and effort... I guess I'm just too lazy, haha.