Guys what makes the difference between a girl who you really just want to hook up with and one you fall in love with?

Please enlighten me. I would love to understand what makes meno decide you are only good for one thing.

I feel like I've got a good personality I'm caring adventurous and funny. I'm in great shape. I always get guys interested in me at firSt, they find me attractive but then they quickly lose interest and use me only for sex

Most Helpful Guy

• Her personality, character, AND looks.

If she's at least decent looking with great personality and solid character then that's the one I want.

The other ones I just want to hook up with usually have characters/personalities I'm not totally supportive of so I don't see a future... but I'm DTF, obviously. lol

What Guys Said 7

• Some guys only want sex regardless of the qualities the girl may or may not have. I personally will slept with just about any girl that looks decent. When it comes to dating and relationships im a bit more strict.

I want someone who takes care of themselves, someone who is honest and loyal, someone who has goals and direction in their life, someone I know won't give up on the relationship when things get hard, someone who is open minded and a good sense of morality among other things.

• The only difference is personality. If she's funny and cool I fall in love, if she's boring and hot I fuck her once and leave her. Simple as that.

• It's so complicated for me I'd have to write a book. But some traits are smart, beautiful, good morals, not self absorbed, caring etc.

• There isn't any difference to me. I do not want to hook up with any girl, but I want to fall in love with one girl.

• marriage potential

• sometimes you don't really know rate away if there is something more than physical attraction. it can take time to develop feelings and more serious attraction

• Some guys are only looking for sex. Most of the time it could have nothing to do with you. I think a huge key is showing interest or flirting while making sure the point is across that without a date or something further, the sex just isn't going to happen. That will certainly weed out those with one thing on their mind.

What Girls Said 0