Guy who "likes me" keeps liking other girls' pics :( is he leading me on?

So this guy has been courting me for almost 4 years but kept backing away because I wasn't used to his personality and part of me doesn't trust him. At one point during this 4 year courtship I noticed he was acting strange. I asked him if he had a gf and he called me to tell me he got back with his ex because he didn't think I was into him.. They predictably broke up shortly after. Time went by and I decided to give it a shor because I'm very attracted to him in a lot of ways. I started taking it slow with him. He acts super into me and texts me a lot. I want to get serious but recently he's been liking other girls pics on ig and the way he does it is like he's TRYING to get their attention. 5 minutes later he'll text me. I'm so annoyed by the whole thing. Should I just cut it off before I even start it?

Most Helpful Guy

• The info given, if he called you just to tell you that he got back with his ex because he didn't think you were into him is a pretty big sign that he's really into, OR he's leading you on and keeping you there as an option. If he was really into you, he wouldn't had gotten back with her. If you're feeling that you should make things serious, I'm assuming that you two have built up a lot of connection, enough that you could feel this way; it should be pretty obvious that you have something for him too. Then again, if he's spending all this time texting you, it's obvious he too want something serious. In my opinion, who cares if he likes other girl's pictures, it really depends on the time he's spent with you when really, he could be texting other girls or doing other things. I would say he isn't leading you on; it sounds like he really is trying to start something with you and liking another girl's photos doesn't mean anything. It's like fangirling... But with a guy.

What Guys Said 2

• Do what you want. Personally i wouldn't wait for years for you. Just food for thought.

• Trust me, I can't understand the logic behind it either. My only explanation is that he's not "waiting for me"... he's probably dating other women while waiting for his shot to bang me as well.

• no he's jus a normal guy who likes other girls too

• I suppose. It just further adds to my suspicion about him being a sleeze balls his trying to play the nice guy. Ps - All the girls have huge boobs, dress half naked and look nothing like me..

• Doubt it... he started following them too. This guy is very attractive by the way so he would have no problem getting in their pants I'm sure (they all live in our general area)

• o well then u need to keep an eye on him

What Girls Said 1

• he sounds like a player be careful