How to tell her what I want?

I've been talking to this girl for 3 weeks. I'm going to school soon, and we talk everyday. Either we are best friends or she secretly likes me lol. So I want to get with her before I leave for school. I don't no how to approach the situation. We both don't want relationships since I no, and I am very attracted to her. How can I simple try to get her. I have made out with her once before so I no this wouldn't ruin our friendship, trust. DO I just kiss her? ask her to fool around? how?

Most Helpful Girl

• just kiss her!..if she's feeln you she won't stop u! and whatever happens after that...gud luck

What Girls Said 1

• Just start out slowly, with some kissing and if she's into you like that than it'll just go from there because she is probably waiting for you to make the first move ;) good luck

What Guys Said 1

• Start with kissing... move to making out...slowly progress to whatever you want next. If she wants the same thing she won't stop you. If she doesn't...well...you'll know.