Dating someone online?

how do you feel about dating someone that you meet online?

Most Helpful Girl

• Meh... I wouldn't do it. I naively back in the day crushed on catfish and that was so stupid me. Shame on the first guy for doing it and shame on me for doing it the second time. Man that was in the MySpace days though, still I wouldn't at least right now. Online friends no prob, boyfriend or beyond, I'm not too sure.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't think I can do that. It can work for some people but I don't think it would ever work for me.
    I need them to be close to me. Plus, sometimes people online are not who they appear to be. So I wouldn't take that huge of a risk.

• i honestly can't date someone until i meet them in person.
    see their face, hear their voice, feel their presence.
    I don't know I'm too in tune with my senses to just follow my heart without using my head.

• I could never online date, online friends for sure, but I want a guy can actually touch as a boyfriend

• Only when we can also meet each other in real life

• I wouldn't want to take the risk that they're a psycho killer so i wouldn't date anyone online. :/

• If you know they are real, hell why not? A lot of people marry someone they found online.

What Guys Said 1

• Through webcams? Maybe I guess? I never done it.

Through text? Lol.