If a guy has too many friends who are girls should you dump him?

Writing all over his wall asking him to hang out... texting him all the time... sitting with him in all his classes etc.

is he a player?

should I dump him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like a player to me... you decide to dump or not... did you even have him?

• He asked me out so I guess him being my boyfriend would be exaggerating it but i just want to know before I throw myself into something.

Could he possibly actually like me though?

What Guys Said 5

• why a player and not a popular guy?

• Ok here's the thing. He's keeping his tools sharp for you. He's letting you know that you're the one he picked and wants to be with but that doesn't stop him wanting to be around other women. By being around women he's keeping his game tight so that when it comes to you he can play in the majors not some little league where everyone gets a trophie.
    Like everything in life being around women takes practice, so let him train.

• I don't see the problem with this.

If they are fuck buddies than that's a different story.

Trust is the keyword here.

• He isn't a player.

He just have that social confidence that most guys don't have.

• no, as long as they are just FRIENDS and he is loyal is just fine...

What Girls Said 2

• It could be a player or he is like my best friend just fun and gets me. His friends are a lot of girls. It hard to say , unless he has a past with them don't worry about them if he is loyal to you. This is where you think of how he is in your relationship. You need more to go on than the gender of his friends before you end things.

• As long as they are just friends and he has never hooked up with any of them then they are fine.

I have almost all male friends, so for me to say my boyfriend couldn't have female friends would be beyond hypocritical.