Do you ever still think about old crushes?

I liked this guy when I was about 18 in college. I let him slip away and we couldn't even be friends anymore to the point that we would not say hi to each other or ignore each other whenever we were near. I never got over it really acting like complete strangers.

I still think about him now and I am 21 he was so gorgeous and nice and I wish I could've fixed things with him and not let it get to that point. Too late now though.

Anyone else?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah i think sometimes. I was like 11 i guess and there was this beautiful girl in my class. I would try my best to at least have a small conversation with her lol. Even if i spoke just 1-2 lines to her in a day, i would feel soooo satisfied :P And that was really love i guess cause i was not just attracted to her because of her looks; i liked her voice, her smile and most importantly the thing i felt whenever i talked with her... like this thing in my heart somewhere :P

What Guys Said 7

• Sure do. Some days I think about us back together. Then I realise it's never happening and get on with normal life. She's moved on and so have I, well not onto a new girlfriend per say.

• I see one of my old crushes on the bus actually, I don't even know if she has a boyfriend because I can never get a chance to talk to her being crowded in such. I see her and she see's me and get that feel for a "past connection" and that's about it lol.

• If this old crush of yours was to talk to you again, and be nice and show some interest, would you like him again?

• I constantly remind myself of all of my old crushes and relationships, good and bad. Guess you wouldn't learn anything if you didn't make mistakes.

• They might come to my mind on super rare occasions, but not in a "I miss her" kind of way.

• Yes I do but I had some bad experiences smh

• yes mt mind always wonders but i dont stay there long

What Girls Said 4

• Not really. Once you get over them, there is no real reason to think about them, tbf.

• I have no problem getting over guys to be honest. As long as there has been a clean break! With this guy we just stopped talking and started to play games so we never got our feelings out or to end things you know so I am stuck with the "what if feelings" it's been like 3 years so I am not into him anymore... it's just I still think about it from time to time. He could've been the one.

• Ohhh, yeah I get you! Is that friendship completely done?

• Yeah we stopped being friends 2 years back lol but like i said it was just cause we started ignoring each other

• I still do sometimes. I wonder if I'll ever grow out of it?

• Yes unfortunatley

• I do, I even stalk him on facebook, I didn't get a chance to tell my feelings before and I don't get to see him anymore, its like our world is so different. But I don't often think of him now cause I got many crushes now. hahaha