Scared I won't find a prom date, how do I let a guy know I am interested? Do I ask him later if he doesn't have a date already?

Advice can apply to future

Most Helpful Guy

• My advice would be to secretly let them know that you don't have a date but would like to go. Make it seem like you're not asking him if he will take you, but that you're available to go. If he isn't too shy and if he wants to go with you he will probably ask you. But don't worry if he doesn't, you can try asking him but don't worry if he says no. He might not even be going. Just make yourself available and im sure the right person should come. Hope this helps :)

• Thank you! This really helps :)

What Guys Said 1

• start being friendly with him, then slowly bring up prom and ask him if he know who he's going to bring. dont do it the first week you've started to talk, wait bit or else he will probably find out that thats what you want which could be a good thing if he wants to go with you but bad if he doesn't want to.

anyways, be his friend first and then start bringing up prom

What Girls Said 1

• Just straight up ask him. first whether if he has a date. and if he says no, ask him to the prom