Do girls like really skinny guys?

I'm 5'9" and weigh 135 lbs. I run a lot and I eat well so I'm really skinny. I find that girls really aren't into that type of guy. Especially because they always want to compare our weights and how "skinny we are in comparison".

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I like my men with muscle and fat... I'm in love with a person like that, so it is unfair to project that on you, but I can't go back to skinny guys. Girls won't reject if you have style... And you are tall, most girls really don't care. Girls concerns with skinny guys is their own insecurities. They are scared they weigh too much and might break you. Sounds crazy.

What Girls Said 4

• I never ask a guys weight, but my preference is definitely a guy with muscle - it's a primal, protective thing I think! I'd say however, the guy I'm currently dating is wayyyy skinner than anybody else I''ve dated & he's so sweet it doesn't even come into it. If you have a good personality, girls will let it go,

• I have normal weight and the guy I like is really skinny because he plays basketball.. and I never really thought about it as something bad. Anyway, some girls maybe like more muscular boys, but not all:)

• skinny-ish guy are hotter then really muscular ones

• Im into skinny and muscular guys . I've alway been attracted/have attracted skinny guys. But the thing is i often feel heavier. Im not fat but im curvy. (5'8 156lbs) i get really self conscious about it. Im scared i might crush them, if i sit on them even though they've all been stronger than me and could probably handle it. Ahahaa it can't help it!

What Guys Said 1

• dude i'm skinnier than you i'm only 116 lbs, but i'm 5'7". LOL