He made me feel stupid?

this guy was seeing made it clear that he thought i wasn't ambitious enough and said i was lazy in other words. He dumped because in his mighty high intelligence i wasn't good enough or smart enough for him. He made me feel stupid when i was just picking my life back up again and feeling good about myself, im 22 and he was 26 with a doctors degree while im in school for management (secretary) Im depressed because someone made feel like this. I wouldn't had sex with him either and he said i wasn't good for more.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• He is just arrogant asshole! Just because you are still in school and he isn't doesn't mean you are not as or even smarter than him. Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad. You can't base your self worth of how long you have been in school. You are worth so much more than a degree and he isn't as smart as he thinks he is if that is how he thinks.