Guys, would you ever want to meet up with a girl in a new country just to 'practise the language'?

There's a guy I met at College who has been in the country for a year. English is his second language but he speaks well, and I also speak some of his language. I kinda like him, not sure if he feels the same but there have been some signs that he might- hard to read though.

The last time I saw him, he asked me if I would like to meet up sometime to 'practise the language' with each other this weekend.

I'm just wondering if this sounds like he does want to meet just to practise the language or if it sounds like he wants to see me to spend time?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he's wanting to spend time with you. Flirt with him and see if he picks up on it.

What Guys Said 4

• If I wasn't happily married, I'd think about that.

• Yes I would. A beautiful girl in that county is a plus. How else do you think I picked up Dutch (I was in the Netherlands) in a matter of hours?

• Man, I wouldn't just spend time with a girl just to "practise a language". I say he's BSing, and he wants to date you. So gear up your flirting skills, miss.

• I would start by PRACTICE-ING your own language first... lol

What Girls Said 0