My bf keeps hitting me but I can't go to police?

please how do I make him stop im pregnant and when we argue he hits me yesterday because I forgot about the electric and went out so he was sat for an hour with nothing to do he went crazy at me saying I did it on purpose when I didn't I really did forget he started shouting in my face and he hit my foot so I kicked him on the leg and he started kicking me back really hard and he kicked my tail bone and I had to go to hospital because I was in that much agony and was getting pains in my tummy I just told them I slipped down the stairs, I already have a son who isn't his and he's left me in that much pain I can't even lift my own son up then his friend came to the door and he's just left me to look after him when I can't run after him or anything so as he was going out the door I shouted to him saying I can't look after him after you kicking me I said it in front of his friend and he stormed back into the house and pushed me so I threw mine and his lunch at him because im sick of being hit Im scared incase he really damages me or our unborn baby he also tried to grab me upstairs and coz I shouted help he wouldn't stop putting his hand over my mouth and hit the side of my stomach trying to shut me up because in his words "I was trying to sabotage his life and make him lose his friends" im fed up of people being told im the crazy one when im the victim and I can't go to police because I already have social work involved and they will take my son away they have already said they will but I don't want to be a single mum of 2 only people that know whats really going on is my mum and her boyfriend and she keeps wanting to phone the police but I keep telling her no please how can I make him stop hurting me coz im in so much pain

Most Helpful Guy

• You go to the police. Shut the fuck up saying you can't. You go to the police.

If the choice is between CPS taking your kids into care to make them safe, or having a miscarriage and keeping this guy in your life, YOU GO TO THE FUCKING POLICE.

Otherwise you're not fit to mother a dog. Now go call the fucking police.

What Guys Said 8

• how do you think this gets resolved? please answer that question for us

you go to the police or you give him an ultimatum. get help with a therapist or you will leave and he'll never see his child again.

• You can't.

Call the police.

It's possible that he will get treatment and learn to control himself better. Unlikely, but possible. But that won't happen because you ask him, it will happen because he's forced to recognize what his lack of control is doing.

Call the police.

• just go to the police. don't even think about it.

• If you don't go to the police, you or your son or your unborn child are at very real risk of being seriously injured or killed.

• Anything other than getting the police involved is just shitty decision making.

• Why wouldn't you want to go to the police? That's for one physical abuse, very illegal and also he's not going to change, he will always be abusive to you unless you do something about it aka the police. He will get in huge trouble and I dont really know the exact punishment but if you do go to the police he will most likely never beat you again. Dont take the abuse.

• You also have to think of your future child and your child right now. Whats to stop him from beating one of them? He isn't exactly the #1 parent or husband so go to the police.

• GO TO THE POLICE, why you haven't already is astounding. there is no reason why you can't you are just scared so just go. if you absolutely refuse to go, kill him or find some guy how will kick his ass

• Ok now this is what happens when you people have sex outside marriage. You did this urself. Yeah ur boyfriend is an asshole for hitting you. just tell some other men leave the house or something u gotta live alone now

• What's he "sex outside marriage" comment doing here?
      Do you REALLY think he'll stop when they're married? Forget it!

• Nop thats not what im saying. She wouldn't have married him :)

What Girls Said 4

• If you want to continue being beaten up live with him - otherwise the choice is simple - go to the police. He's physically abusing you - its not just your life but your baby's life at stake too. He needs help.

• What he is doing is not ok. You are being abused, physically and verbally. As loyal as you are, you need to stop, NOW. You go to the police, ok. He cannot do that to you. Please don't keep doing this to yourself, for your sake, the baby, your son, and for any other woman he might end up with!

• Why can't you go the police?

• REPORT HIM IMMEDIATELY