I will be in crisis if Im still single at 40 , so how I get date in next 12 years?

I don't want be 40 year old at the strip club every friday.
Im glorious and very handsome but can't date. Im skinny and that the problem.

Most Helpful Guy

• "Im skinny and that the problem."

No it isn't. It's your mental attitude that's the problem. No girl in history has ever looked at a thin guy and thought, no, I'll date the fat guy over there, because he's too thin.

Be serious. If you can't even identify the problem honestly, you'll never fix it.

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 7

• Don't lie son.

We all know you sleep with Sports Illustrated Swimsuit models everyday.

You're not fooling us.

• Then put on some weight if you're too skinny. Do a google search for safe ways to put on weight. Or find a nutritionist.

• I hate 5 slices of pizza every other week

• That's not going to do it.
      You probably have a higher metabolism than a lot of guys your age. Sure you can eat a lot of junk food everyday and you'll put on weight. But you could easily become addicted to the sugar or the fat in the food. Then you may not be able to stop putting on weight.

• Being skinny isn't a problem. I am and I'm not having a problem. Sounds more like your attitude or personality is the problem.

• Confidence, man. Stick that chest out and speak up, it can bring a man a long ways. If your weight bothers you that much, start going to the gym, you'll start to feel changes right off the back. Also, take a look at your wardrobe, see if you can improve it in any kind of way. Most importantly, be yourself. Don't change who you are for anyone, it'll just lead to more trouble in the future.

• Well, this cowboy avatar suits you m8, I say become a cowboy, you'd be banging chicks everyday then

• No offense but if you're going to the strip club at all thats your first problem. Re-evaluate priorities and start spending time around women who are doing things with their lives.. Heck even if you go every Friday, I'd say you're better off sitting at home on a dating site, as that would be more productive.

Also if you're making progress climbing the ladder at your current job, or even just very good staying where you're at that is a huge plus!

• I'm sure there are tons of girls on here who would want to date a hot stud like you.