How to progress things without fucking it up?

I've met a girl through a meet up group, and I really like her, Im pretty sure she likes me too. Im really attracted to her, and her personality is everything I love, outgoing but humble, friendly and well mannered. I want to progress this but dont want to come on too strong. I also dont want to take it too slow that I get friendzoned.

Can someone please give me advice on how to progress things with her without fucking it up? Just general things I can do to make it go smoothly

Most Helpful Guy

• Great for you!

Look just be honest with her. Go on some dates, see how it goes.

What Girls Said 1

• I dont be all like here's my number we should hang out sometime and see where it goes. You put the ball in her court. if she's interested she makes the next move

What Guys Said 1

• Be intentional in your words and actions. tell her that you want to get to know her & take things slow. but also show it in your actions. take time to call her, to ask her questions to get to know her & most importantly listen when she talks, and if you can't listen when she talks. just stare into her eyes and picture what she looks like naked so you smile while she's talking. hhahahaha