If no one likes your girl friend?

If you're dating a girl who you thinks a nice girl. But none of people around you likes her and even her co worker don't likes her and keep trying to tell you she's not a nice girl but you don't see her that way. you only think people are just jealous of her because some girls are just bitch about girls who are better than your gf so giving her hard time. but people keep trying to tell you your gf is the one who gets jealous of other girls bit just acts like she's the victim.

Who would you believe? or even she really is insecure and not the nice girl as you thought that's why people around her don't like her but she's nice to you. Would you still date her or would you still able to be in love w her?

Most Helpful Guy

• First off, if everybody around her tells that she is not a nice girl there may be some truth in all this (and Im talking about personal experience). If I still want to date her because I love her then I wish it will work out well. Otherwise after a break up I must deliver apologies to each and everybody that warned be about her.

What Guys Said 5

• I wouldn't care, my Gf is my GF, and I have a pretty good judge of character, so going into it, I would already know what is and what isn't.

• I'd have my girlfriend's back. But if everyone is saying this about her, I'd take a moment to stop and reevaluate things.

• What if you're madly in love w her? You thought she was the one and the facts came up wouldn't you just want to avoid truth and act like that's not truth even deep in side of you know that really is truth? Or if you weren't that serious w her maybe she was just rebound would you still care? Or care less cause you don't really care who or what she is?

• I'll choose girl friend over my friends any day.

Family disputes over the girl/boyfriend are more tough to deal with than friends imo.

• Man law decree's that you most listen to your homies!

• No one likes her? Really? No one?

I'd start to re-evaluate whether I've willfully blinded myself to the truth. I mean, if nobody likes her, there's probably a reason for that.

What Girls Said 1

• Well he's the one dating her not people around him - its simple enough