What reasons are there that girls don't like you?

the title says it all name all the reasons like he's stupid
he gets no respect

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm going to say this right now, the common misconception I think that men get is that they are "too nice." There's more to it than that. I promise you no woman on the planet doesn't like you because you're nice. I know I'm not a guy, but I find this to be a common trend amongst men. Most girls don't like the shmoozer, who is a guy who throws out compliments meaninglessly. It feels like you put a girl up on a pedestal, or that you're just giving her meaningless compliments, thinking if you stroke her ego enough, she'll like you. All of my girl friends will vouch for you on that one.

• im more trying to be friendly and flirty she flirts back but she well kiss other guys but is it me that i never asked or that she's not into me

• just thinking am i going to high with my standards there is few girls that to me don't look good that stare at me

• She just sounds horny honestly.

What Girls Said 2

• What are reasons you don't like girls you don't like?

• i would talk to them and all but wouldn't go out with them they wouldn't have nice faces or this may be insulting but im being honest there fat

• Im so gorgeus I scare them away.

• are you now

• honestly your a bit more disrespectful

• I don't mind.

What Guys Said 3

• im an asshole. I guess. lol

• Why girls don't like ME?

-Not confident
    -No charisma
    -Not entertaining enough
    -Not good looking enough
    -May not cater the girls racial preference

• 1. Your not white -_-
    2. Your clothes aren't from GQ
    3. Already taken

• im white i wear Ben Sherman and few other good designers no she's single

• These reasons are for me