Girls do you like it when guys text you how was your day?

The last time I talked to her was Saturday night and I asked the same thing. If I shouldn't ask her this again what should I say?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorta strange she hasn't messaged you in the past few days. I love when a guy messages me how was your day. but maybe change it up a bit. like hope you had a good day, how are you? or open ended questions to get her talking. like what did you do today? or

What Girls Said 5

• It can't be a bad thing. It shows you're interested and maybe you care.

• That sounds great. I've only met one guy that actually ever bothered to ask me that every day. Its nice, show you care, that you're interested and a lot of other good things.

• It's okay to ask her again :) I like it if anyone asks me how my day was because it shows me that they care about me.

• I like it when I'm asked how my day was :) it shows they care. Since you asked them same thing on Saturday then just rephrase it differently.

• I like it. It makes it appear that he cares.

What Guys Said 0