Older or Younger girls?

I've heard that guys uaually like older women, but girls tend to find older guys more attractive, so im wondering, do guys prefer older or younger than them?

• older
  • younger

Most Helpful Guy

• While people may enjoy variety, generally people prefer men or women who are closer to whatever age is 'peak' attractiveness.

Given you are under 18, both guys and girls will find those -older- somewhat more attractive, though guys may be intimidated by older girls (girls might be intimidated by older guys, but the girl being less confident is accepted).

When you're 60, both will tend to find younger people more attractive, though women may not be confident about pursuing younger men.

What Guys Said 7

• No offense to you, being young, but older women know how they like to be touched, and they know how they like to feel, and it's just more fun, with them, cooking our dinner together, drinking a good wine, or a great Microbrew beer!!
    It's something that you can look forward to, but don't think you have to be 'THAT' at your age!! Be you, and learn about the things that you like, so when you get to be 'THEM' you can smile, confidently!!

• i dont find it offensive at all. im just curiouse what guys opinions are. thanks :)

• I always preferred girls my age.

• Older women. Younger girls are like alkalies

• shud have put an option for people who like both.

i can go either way, younger or older as long as there is a connection and she is loyal

• the younger the joocier they are xD

• i like younger but i have to be carful on how young i go b/c of how old i am right now witch sucks

• younger than me thats for sure! i date upto 29 but idealy 23 to 26.

What Girls Said 1