Im going to be 50 in 13 yrs.. what am I going to do?

I have bo wife/gf.. What woman is going to want an old man like me

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll be 50 in 6 years. I could get a girl if I was in the market for one. Look for chicks in their late 20s

• right now or when I'm 50 trust

• It's totally fine. No worries.

• women are always telling me I am hideously ugly

What Girls Said 5

• there are people who get married in their fifties or sixties, don't worry! you'll find your woman. If you can't wait, get a friend to hook you up or go to a lot of social gatherings.

• Do you think i want an old wife

• good point... still, i think people your age have less opportunities to meet people. so if you work you should find someone there and ifyou don't, go to gatherings with friends. your final option would be doing one of those blind date things.

• thanks for the vote of confidence. Not

• 30s aren't that bad, though I get why you're worried. I was worried like that even when I was a teenager.

Anyways, right now your dating options shouldn't have taken a hit yet

• They sure have taken a hit

• I'm not saying she'd only want you for that, but truth is once you get older the stakes get a bit higher. Many guys are well established.
      Being wild and sure where your future is going can be somewhat charming in your 20s. In your 30s not so much. Girls will expect different things from you as you get older
      An then obviously looks fade as you get older. Most people would hope to have a few years of being and attractive together, that's why fitness and looks matter more so in dating as you get older

• Im not well established.. Im a moron

• My boyfriend is 35 years old... I wonder if he thinks things like this._.

• no he doesn't feel that way because he has you for a girlfriend so I'm sure he has a high self esteem

• @mutedaisey so by your logic it's too late for me to have a family?

• With me yes, I'm 19... If you meet a woman older than me, you two could be married and working on your 3rd baby by your 4th year together.

• Don't worry too much. 13 years is still a pretty long time. Don't give yourself a doomsday!

• I'm just going by the pace that I'm going at

• Thats not funny

• birthday lol :P ^~^

• Huh?

• mm is not the way u look but behave... lets leave it... nevermind :)

• so you're saying I act mature

What Guys Said 4

• 37 ain't too bad. just put a lot of effort into finding a girl to commit too. there should be plenty.

• Putting in all the effort i have has made me sick and bitter

• dude you're gonna be 50 in 13 years. that's a lot of time, why do you worry from now?

• Within 13 years you could be involved in a very close & long term wife/gf relationship.
    Think positives.

• I don't think positive I think realistically

• Im not for sale.. I hate salesmen with a passion

• Lol... just a saying. Just dint be afraid to chat/talk to people you find appealing.

• I'm 50 in 30 years.