I have no experience but this girl gets around?

Im a high school senior who has never kissed a girl. It just never happened. Im not gross or perverted or anything really that would cause a girl to not go near me. I just tense up whenever an attractive girl talks to me.

there's a girl who I know has had a crush on me since Freshman year. She's really nice but the past two years she has turned into a I don't know sort of slut. This doesn't really bother me through.
So i found out that she is planning to hookup with me at a party this weekend. She found out I was a virign and thought it would be "fun"
I know she knows i have no experience but I'm afraid of disappointing her anyway. I've never even kissed a girl?
What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• This is me personally; I wouldn't lose my virginity to someone who gets around. I'd wait until you're with someone who genuinely is interested in you. It's way better than a hookup to be with someone who cares enough about you to take all the time necessary to help you... and better, satisfy you.

What Girls Said 4

• I mean if she knows then that's good I think it's up to you to decide if you want to hookup with her.. and if you do then I don't think you could disappoint her because she will know you aren't experienced just be careful

• Don't be pressured to do anyghing you're not ready for. I don't think if you haven't even kissed you should jump straight into sex. Take it one step at a time.

• She sohnda like she may have some wrong jntentions (ie impress her friends or another guy). I am in the same boat with being a HS senior, and not ever been kissed so I think you might want to be careful with her. People don't suddenly change, it takes time and a casual hook up does not seem like a time or place or the right girl to lose it too. If you really truly care about her, get to know her more and see how it goes. She does not sound very sincere in her intentions. Hope this helps :)

• try you never know

What Guys Said 1

• Don't be overcome by your inexperience. Girls like guys who're confident, they can see right through insecurities. And if you're too overcome with your lack of experience with women, she'll find it a turn off. It's not a turn off that you haven't kissed a girl yet, but it is a turn off that you're letting if affect you. So, my advice would be to stay sure of yourself, and be proud of who you are. Even if you're not confident on the inside, try faking it on the outside. Maybe then, you'll trick yourself into actually feeling confident in yourself.

It is worth noting that you two shouldn't be using each other for sex. You shouldn't just be wanting to get rid of your virginity, and she shouldn't be looking at you as just some nice guy who's virginity she can take.