PLEASE HELP! How should I respond to my crush's anonymous note?

I had an exam yesterday and my crush left an anonymous note in my desk wishing me luck and he will be thinking of me (I'm sure it's him because I recognize his hand-writing). I like him a lot but not sure how to respond back. When I talked to him yesterday neither of us mentioned about the note. What should I do? We're both shy!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• As hard as it may be, break the ice! If you both like coffee, but a Starbucks card, put it somewhere he will find it and write a time for him to meet you there. Guys aren't very patient and if he thinks you may not be interested he will move on. It's 2014... make a move. Good Luck!

What Guys Said 4

• give it back to him and say thanks, knowing that you appreciated the note my just give him the courage to make a move

• Stop being shy and just hold his hand one day. That'll send the message. Once you do that it should be easy to proceed

• Tit for tat... slip him an anon note with a date proposal.

• Poop in a box and gift it to him

What Girls Said 2

• You could leave him a note with your number.

• Simply start a conversation and mention the note ( he will probably blush at that point) and tell him you appreciated it and want to hang out some time. Hope this helps :)