Would you ever go out with some who is ugly?

would you go out with someone that has a ugly face but has a nice body

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes because I'm ugly with a good body. It would be hypocritical of me if I turned someone down for their looks. Unfortunately men don't feel the same way even if we match in looks. I never go for good looking guys.

• why won't you go for good looking guys

• If she's complaining on Facebook then that's probably part of the problem. She's probably trying to get attention and compliments.

• i guess

What Girls Said 15

• Sorry, but no. I would date someone who's considered ugly, but they have to be attractive to me. Everyone wants to be with someone they find attractive.
    Basically, with my exes, somtimes people would tell me:
    -"Ewww. Why are you with him Buchita? I think he's ugly."
    -And I'd answer "It's a good thing I'm the one fucking him and not you?"

If others consider him ugly, I don't really care. But he has to be attractive in my eyes.
    Now don't get me mistaken though. I WILL NOT date a jerk just cuz he's attractive. Nope. He has to respect me and treat me well. Whenever people, especially girls, say that they want to be able to find their partner attractive, everyone assumes we don't care about personality. Uh, yea we do. If the personality doesn't match his good looks, sorry. But bye bye.

• I hate it when people ask questions like this. Ugly is such a GENERAL term. Not everyone will think the same person is ugly or pretty, everyone has different tastes and standards.

• i know everyone have different tastes but really im saying how shallow are you and does the face matter could the guy have a nice body but awful face?

• I mean that's a possibility I guess. But if someone only dates a person for their body, then that's super rude

• There are so many things that come before visuals and I don't want to sound like a shallow person, but I don't think I could go out with someone I can't handle looking at for even a minute. He doesn't have to be perfect but not too ugly.

• would a sixpack help if you have a ugly face or do you have to have some decent face?

• alright what do you think of guys with big shoulders chest and abs?/

• the more of everything, the more strength, the more strength, the better (for me personally)

• I would never ever, ever. Why? Because I don't need to.

• the reason is simple he's not good looking

• That is the reason exactly.

• I'm not gonna lie. No. If i don't know him, i wont. But if he's my friend, then i will date him no matter what he looks like. it's kinda rude, i know, but in reality, if we don't know a person, we first like a person by his/her physical appearance. when you get to know him/her, then that's the time when you're gonna like him based on his/her attitude or your compatibility.

• you are more likely to get a job for being good looking than someone who isn't as good looking

• its grand did you get the point i was saying in my long post there

• Yes i did. U do have a point. Not all would hire people based on their looks but physical appearance does have an impact in acquiring a job.

• i think that looks shouldn't be everything, if they have a great personality, and treated me really well. i think it would be harsh and mean to not like someone becuase of something they can't help!

• No. Filler

• Yup!
    Just paint a? on his forehead and I'm good to go.

• I dun care about the looks , I'll only go for his inner characteristic bz appearance fades away soon.

• I would like ugly only if he has a beautiful heart.

• oh plz.. too man lies I've heard about this sorta stuffs :P

• @Keyspirits No, you are special to me too, coz I can understand you very well. Its just that sometimes I only know how to love, and have no clue what to do when someone loves me.. I am very bad in receiving love :( Maybe, I'm just selfish..

• tee hee dony say that hunny. even if im nothin' to u, still luv u as always <333

• No, we could be friends though... possibly.

• Uhmm, I'd go out with someone other people might call ugly but I think they're attractive.

• If anyone ever asked me out

• No unless like how he is or something of him attracts me

• if he had a nice body but an awful face?

• Well yeah :/ I'm not in the position to reject none I see : but at least he social normal

• I don't care about his looks if he is my friend then he will be more than welcome in my company.

If you mean dating, I do not think so. I have my own standards. but what is even ugly in your standards? real physically unattractive people are so much less then many people think.

• yes a sixpack will help more than you can think. attractiveness is not about face and having a good one especially for men. even for women it is not all about a face many men prefer a woman with great body and average face. attractiveness is something considered in the whole aspects.

work on yourself even if you haven't an above average face and you'll be attractive. there are many aspects other than face.

• honestly i don't think sixpack helps that much i have one and i still don't get any girl but it does help telling you how good looking you are maybe i come off as stupid would you ever go out with someone stupid

What Guys Said 20

• I'm willing to be perfectly honest and say that I wouldn't; whether that makes me shallow or not. If I'm going to be in a long-term relationship with a girl, then she has to be somewhat pretty in the face. I did talk to one girl that some people would consider ugly, but I didn't really think she was that ugly. I thought that her face wasn't really that attractive, but it wasn't so hideous that I couldn't even bare to look at it; not to mention she had a slim figure and a really nice rack. A great body can make up for a sub-par face, but if the girl looks like a straight horse in the face, then I wouldn't bang her if she had Jessica Biel's body. The girl I'm with right now isn't jaw-droppingly gorgeous in the face, but she's still cute. And she has a little bit of a love-handle thing going on with her body, but she's definitely couldn't be considered fat. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder at the end of the day, and if you allow yourself time to develop feelings for someone, their little physical flaws and imperfections won't be that bothersome. Of course it would be nice if my girlfriend hit the gym and got her body more toned, she probably thinks the same thing about my ab-less ass lol, but we both care about each other deeply and she's beautiful to me, flaws and all.

• I agree with what at least one other person said, beauty, looks, and a good body are objective. If you mean based on our personal views of beauty then yes I would probably date them. In order to have a relationship it's been proven you have to be physically attracted on some level, a good body is a pretty big plus in this case. I would go for a cute face over a good body personally but if I got to know them and liked them it would not be a deal breaker.

• It depends...

Some are ugly from the outside and from the inside

Some are ugly from the outside and not from the inside

But in the end, all of our INSIDES are ugly!!! All those guts, livers, intestines, and spleens are utterly DISGUSTING!!! :p

• why is the question even asked >.>
    im sure u alrdy know that cuties online is wayyh different from the real world cuties. the cuties online juz be nice enough to make u feel better about urself while in reality, the answer is no. welcome to the real world brotha ;3

• i've got ugly face, ugly body, ugly personality.

3 in 1. am i on a good way?

• Yeah I would if personality matched body.

• I wish I could, but that might be friends with benefits purpose.
    I'm actually quite scared this type of lady is quickly fall into commitment's category..

• Depends, do you mean like straight up ass face ugly? Then no. I know, seems shallow, but I think most people would agree. Whether they want to admit it or not.

• don't worry shallow people to me are people with high standards

• I don't have high standards, but I do have standards.

• No. I could totally date a really pretty plus size girl, but not the other way around.

• the face is what makes people look good

• I think it's fake as fuck when girls say "looks don't matter that much" but then turn around and are all over the good looking guy and don't even look at the unattractive guy. I get everyone's idea of attractive is different. But just be real. It's okay to not want a guy you find unattractive.

• they just don't want to hurt them

• Don't think so. Face is the most important part of a girl's physique; Face before body anytime.

• No. Even if other people think they're ugly, *I* have to find the attractive to go out with them.

• No... cause they're ugly and I have standards.

• No, I look decent and I know that I'm able to get good looking girls because of my other abilities! :)

• your fare confident

• Confidence was listed the #1 trait a girl wants in a man, so I guess that is a good thing!

• If I find their face specifically unattractive to me, it won't work. Same for their body. Showing me they have a good personality can sometimes make me overlook their appearance though.

• lets say she is below average face but her body is class

• I don't know what below average is to you, but if I don't think "that's unattractive to me" then she has a chance.

• she's ugly but not too ugly few spots or something

• No I would not go out with somebody who I'm not attracted to

• yes, definetly they are better in bed

• you just want them in the bed

• Not my thing... i like face better then its boobs for me

• Sorry no
    .,.,

• why you saying no?

• Hmm because I am not attracted to ugly people? Did you want me to answer differently?
      I only date ugly people and am attracted only to ugly people.

• Because I typed it?

• Yeah, just put a paper bag on her head and fuck her.

• tell her that you are role playing she's a paper bag