She is 5 inches taller than me, and 5yrs older than me... Do you think its possible?

Hi I'm 17 and she is 22 , I've been talking to her for a few months, I live in Texas and she is from Cali, Do you think its possible I have a chance? and take me serious?

I Do listen to everything she says , We have fun together , and stuff like that , we talk everyday. We have so much in common.

43

Most Helpful Girl

• most people would say it is hopeless. however, age is simply a number, and height doesn't matter any more these days. try. sound more mature and she may take you more seriously. although the odds are not too much in your favour, it's a shame to give up without trying. each case is different. but a warning, she may treat you like a younger brother or a slave. so when you sense that she isn't treating you as an equal partner in a relationship, break it off. it wouldn't be worth the pain

• She has had 3 break-ups, and she said she has given up on dating, but im trying to get at least one chance , cause i know thats all i need, i really love her. She's not a people person so she does not talk to a lot of people, There was a time where i was giving up ( Glad i did not), She told me i was her favorite person in her life, and that i have a big heart , and its hard to find a guy like me.. So now just trying to get her trust, she's afraid it will end bad again , so she's trying to get to know me better, before we give it a try. Soo.. Any other opinions? :/

What Girls Said 3

• It isn't until women hit their late 30s that they start becoming interested in guys that are that much younger than them. between height, age difference and the fact that you are long distance i would trying looking for someone your own age in your area. Girls mature faster than guys and there will be a point where she will want whoever she is with to have their life together and younger men aren't going to be able to provide that for her.

• Women rarely go for younger guys sorry. Hell most women like guys older than them because they've matured.

• Don't think so, sorry.

What Guys Said 3

• Height should not matter at any age. I say being with someone who is five years older should not matter if you are in your late twenties but to me if you are like 22 or younger then yes.

• I see it unlikely but that's just me.

• If somebody asked you that same question...