What is wrong with a senior and a freshman dating?

Okay, well my last description got deleted so now I have to start all over again. So this won't be as descriptive as the last:

So there is a girl who I have fallen for, who is a freshman. Now, before you go off on assumptions, we are not what society puts us to be. She is not a dumb delusional freshman. She has been through a lot, and the fact that she's still alive amazes me. Most of, if not all of, what happened wasn't her fault. But nonetheless she had to experience it, and live with it. And I'm not the typical horny, overpowering senior looking at fresh meat. I am the quiet, lonely, introverted guy who hasn't had a real date (not one that lasted over a week) in my life.
Now the only thing I see that is wrong with this relationship (or what could become a relationship) is that in less than a year I may be gone. I don't know. I will either stay home for a year and then move out, or not. Unsure. But either way, I feel like she is worth fighting for, and even if it ends up in a long distance relationship, I am willing to fight for her in the here and the now.

What do you all think of this? No hate please, just reasonable answers. Thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• I have friends who did this and it has worked out well. It sounds like you two are mature enough to undertake this task and give it a chance.

• It honestly depends on what kind of relationship you are looking for, if you want a sort of best friend but more than that sounds great for both of you and it is easier to do long distance, but mainly physical, don't go for it

What Girls Said 3

• That's really sweet. It's tough to find a senior guy that actually likes you for you and just not for sex, I would know since I'm a freshman and used to talk to a senior. He led me on but he probably really only wanted me for sex and I wasn't having that. It seems like you really care for this girl and she's lucky. Go for her, I wish you the best of luck. Oh yeah about the long distance thing, start talking to her more now and maybe you guys can go out on dates and to each other's houses on the weekends just to be together. I know because my friend is a freshman and she's daring a senior but they hangout a lot so by you graduating soon isn't really a big deal.

• What are your ages?

• OK... You and this girl are or aren't dating? Lets say you aren't dating yet. Well talk to her more, hang out on weekends and maybe even after school. My boyfriend is older too so i totally understand your situation. My boyfriend and i live 30 minutes away from each other. We go to different schools and his parents completely hate me. I think you've got it easier than i do if your age is all your worried about because age is just a number it doesn't really mean anything. If you truly love/like this girl and are willing to fight for her then go for it.

What Guys Said 3

• A senior?

That's disgusting that a 65 year old would date a teenager.

;-p

• Oh hush it you! :P that actually made me laugh, and calmed me down a bit xD thanks! I almost want to give you MHO 😂😂

• i sat go for it because you never know where it'll take you.

• No this is stupid for a multitude of reasons
    1. She can't drive, her parents will not approve
    2. People will give u shit
    3. You will get frustrated cause she is to young to be doing sexual things
    4. Your going to college
    5. Hs relationships are barely even real.

• Bull shit. Highschool relationships can be very real. To young to be doing sexual things... Really? He just said he isn't the typical horny guy. How is what you are saying helping? hat if you fell in love with someone younger than you would you want the people you know or maybe even don't know to tell you not to date her because maybe she doesn't want to do sexual things? And about the college thing he said he is willing to do a long distance relationship. And another thing who gives a fuck what other people say he fell in love with the girl and if he is really in love with her than he would surely not stop liking her just because people were saying shit that would just prove he never really gave a shit. And i can't drive yet and my parents approve of my boyfriend so stop with your comments that aren't helping. And don't u dare call any relationship stupid because one day this will be your relationship with the girl you love and your going to ask for advice.

• Bullshit. Hs is just a place to test out relationships, who wants to get serious she's a freshman, sure they can enjoy each others company and grow fond of each other, but love haha she's like 14 or 15 at the most, don't be unrealistic. Bros just about to start his life. And a lond distance relationship in college, that's just straight up insane. Check yourself before you start going on a rant, I'm only trying to present a logical viewpoint.

• Dayummmn but she's kinda right because everything you said he already mentioned it but I'm not on anyone's side though but if I was it would be @ellaandethan0412