Girls body type? Thin/petite, average, big, ect... ?

When it comes to dating what is the "expectation" that you have/body type you prefer? Why?

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't give you a 'simple' answer!! I tend to fall in LOVE with women that are my friends, that I know, and trust!! It's like an oxymoron, really, as I LOVE them, after getting to know them, their 'quirks' their personality, their clothing choices, and how they smell. Yeah, smell!! Most people don't think about it, or notice, and I'm not talking perfume, or shampoo, but her natural scent.
    Sadly, once we are 'friends' they don't consider me as a partner!!
    I love them for WHO they are, and not their body type! I find them AMAZINGLY SEXY, because I feel something, personally! Some are skinny as rails, and others are delightfully soft, snugly, and curvaceous!!

What Guys Said 6

• gym girl will do.

• Thin/petite, please. I like to be able to really get my arms all the way around them and hug them extra tight in bed.

• uuummmm, i guess anywhere from petite to average. (of course im not planning on EVER having a girlfriend, im just not that good looking and not good at relationships. i just like answering questions)

• Healthy girl that takes care of herself and exercises every once in a while. No big preferences.

• I vote for average, and big (but hot face).. thin/petite seems 'unhealthy' for me,

• Expectation is nothing. Preference is anybody healthy who takes care of themselves.

What Girls Said 1

• Fit with muscular arms and a six pack. Why? because i've got the body of a gym girl (a lot of tone, lightly defined 6) and curves in the right places. I want what I perceive as the equivalent.