How upfront and honest should you be?

So there's this girl I like and she tells me she like confident guys, which is something I am, but for some reason with her I can't seem to muster up the courage to even make a move on her

So I was just was just wonder why I felt this way around her. And some ways I could make myself more confident because Im obviously not confident enough if this happens.
Also wondering how upfront and honest with her I should be, I don't want to come off as an Asshole but I want her to know i have intentions of making her "mine" in a funny flirty way.

What Girls Said 2

• Is shows great confidence just to tell a girl how you feel about her. Don't make a song and dance about it, just tell her.

• I told her before but it was over text because I was driving myself crazy holding it in, and her response was I'm very glad that you told me, what I sent was it's been on my mind for quite sometime and this is just something that I need to get of my chest but I like you a lot even though it make not seem like It, I apologize for doing this through text but yeah, and if you don't want to talk to me because you feel awkward about this just let me know and I'll Leave you be, as I don't want things to be awkward in our friendship. Her response was I'm really happy that you told me this I know it took a lot out of you ( she knows I'm a little stubborn with myself and letting people know how I feel) and then she says there's no way I would let something like this ruin our relationship, is that good

• Thanks for being honest. what should I do about her, just stop talking to her?

• You have to decide if you want to be around her knowing she doesn't want to date you or not. If it will cause you emotional pain because that's what you want then I would suggest you tell her that you wish to end the friendship. If you want any chance at getting over her that is the best thing for you to do.

• Always and I do mean ALWAYS be upfront. No one likes a spineless weenie. I know I wouldnt.

• How would I go about that though, I've never been upfront with a girl

• I'm dead serious say this joke "hey you have something in your butt" "what?" "My eyes 👀" lmao if find that hilarious and somewhat flirty

• Lmfao heari long that just made my day, I will next time

What Guys Said 0