Where do you draw the line when it comes to a girl's size?

When you're deciding whether or not you find a girl attractive, what's the determining factor for if she's too big?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have commented on similar type questions, and the most important factor to me is how the woman in question feels about herself. A woman can be 10 lbs overweight and have no confidence and it carries over to her personality. Yet another woman could be 30 or more lbs overweight and be accepting of her body and carry herself with the kind of confidence that is attracting guys. It is such a combination of personality, looks and how a woman owns herself that makes her attractive, not just any one thing.

What Guys Said 10

• 30 or less.

caview.com/.../

• i like thick girls. ill even go past the thick line into slightly chubby if they have a good personality. but I don't think a lot of guys are like this.

• Since every girl is different, the line is drawn differently too. That determining factor might not be present in another.

• Able to beat me up without a weapon. That might be too big.

• A meat apron.

• I'm shallow as heck so only an next to flat stomach will do it for me, but there are plenty of guys that prefer curvier girls! :)

• If she's become a cathedral, I gotta get outta there ASAP!

• i won't date a fat girl.

• her clothes must come off a hanger with a size 14 or below cube on. that is reasonable.

• rolls... i mean come on. Im sculpted.. so have some decency.
    men and women have shape, if you lose yours, well,
    .. frankly i don't mind, but the kicker is when her attitude is shitty. i would rather date a bbw that is very nice, accommodating and respectful, than some model piece of crap that thinks the world rotates around her nipples and nose job.

What Girls Said 0