Why is every girl in a relationship?

Every fucking girl is in a relationship or crushing, WHAT THE FUCK? I don't have any fucking options to choose from and people wonder why I've gotten so fucking unhinged. YOU TRY BEING LONELY ALL THE FUCKING TIME! I really, really hate people in relationships, what's so bad about me that I'm not allowed to feel love, huh? Why do so e people cuddle and hold hands with each other while I shiver in the cold? You ladies wonder why I'm so fucking depressed? Because no matter how positive I try to be, how kind and optimistic, my life is shit, always has been, always will be, and I'm completely fucking alone. Have you ever been alone? I bet not, you don't know the pain of total solitude, well, let me tell you, IT'S NOT FUN!!! DONT TELL ME ABOUT HOW I shouldn't CARE THAT IM SINGLE, YOU DONT KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE ALONE!! God, ID RATHER DIE THAN KEEP BEING ALONE!!! And don't tell me all that crap about how I need to be fucking positive and happy about my shitty life, because, guess what? IT didn't WORK!!! So, WHY shouldn't I BE UPSET, WHY shouldn't I JUST DIE?

• End my life like the pathetic meat sack I am and spare myself suffering
  • N/A

Most Helpful Girl

• "I really, really hate people in relationships,"
    "Why do so e people cuddle and hold hands with each other while I shiver in the cold?"

and why do you make your situations so dramatic? it is your everyday's work as it seems. Do you know how many 30+ singles are out there? how many virgins and singles in your own age range existing and they do not shout out because of their situation.

Do you know how many are alone and how many old people are passing days alone in a time that 'should'n' be alone. Many men in your age even love to be alone.

do you know how many little kids out there in the disorders such as autism which make them solitary and cornered against their will? Do you know how painful it is for a 5 year old child to have no friends and be unable to socialize? do you know how painful it is for a kid to be unable to go to school because of some problem that he doesn't know how he has it?

And you say you know loneliness? okay. many knows it much better than you. and from their childhood.

do you have disorders? do you have any defects? have you ever seen an epileptic person who doesn't get into a relationship because he fears to make the partner freak out. because so many found him or her undesirable even if he or she has a good physical appearance. and the pain they go through.

and what is your situation? not finding someone at the exact time you want? you will not find people by your will. but their will is involved in forming a friendship or relationship as well.

you can only do your best and be patient that someone's will be equal with yours. Then the friendship or relationship will be formed itself.

you are not yet mature enough to have a relationship. I do not think you should be in one. it is better that you are not.

• People always say I'm not mature enough, BUT I AM! Sure, I don't have disorders like that, and sure, their lives are worse than mine, but it's not as if that makes me happier about my life. I definitely suffer from clinical depression, OCD, and possible borderline personality disorder, and I'm dealing with multiple deaths, I may not have learning disabilities, or physical impairments, but my life isn't peachy.

• @Asker - "People always say I'm not mature enough, BUT I AM!"

Physically you're mature enough. Mentally. You're not even close.

What Girls Said 19

• Let me tell you something, honestly I am encountering a lot of problems in my life this period of time.
    Am I bitching about them on GAG? Am I dedicating a whole question to them? No. I am trying to deal with them on my own. I'd suggest you to do the same. Everyone encounters problems and obstacles in their fucking life. You're not the only one.
    There is absolutely no purpose in doing what you're doing right now. It won't benefit it you nor will it help your situation. Will you it help in acquiring a gf by making complaints on GAG? No, you surely won't. So why are you doing it?

• I've been alone my entire life, yet I don't let it bother me
    *throws confetti*
    img1.wikia.nocookie.net/.../...alling_confetti.gif
    Maybe you shouldn't let your status dictate the importance of your life. Because, you know, there's a shit ton of other things in life that are just as important.

• Your attitude is terrible. You're not entitled to a relationship (nobody is). With the amount of anger and negativity you exude in this one post, I'm honestly not surprised that a girl hasn't gone out with you. We want guys who are emotionally and mentally sound.

• You don't understand, I try my fucking hardest to be positive and happy all the time, do you know how exhausting that is? Especially when you have it constantly pounded into your mind that you're alone? Oh wait, you don't, you're a girl, I almost forgot.

• I don't understand because I'm a girl? How do you know what I understand and don't understand? You don't know me just as I don't know you. Saying that girls don't understand this kind of thing is extremely sexist.

• Far as I've seen, they end up insulting me the harshest, always, why would I think they could understand?

• erm... that is scary right there.. D:
    RE~ lax! dude... ... love will come eventually... but not with that attitude...
    You'll scare people off before they even come near you.

You seem like the type that will threaten your girl with killing yourself on the first argument you have as a couple... that is come creepy shit!! I personally stay away from crazy suicidal people like that cause why get into that type of mess. Clear your mind from all the hate, and all the resentment.. there are people in worst situations with life threatening diseases, and those with missing limbs or some other type of deformation.. etc.. etc... Treasure and value what you have and don't be so bitter!! Cause someone else with a REAL complicated life would love to trade places with you! that have health and i'm sure you have all you limbs attached. Stop being a drama queen and make changes in your life if you don't like it instead of crying about it! cause it will not fix itself, nor will ending your life make a difference.

Good luck. and stop being crazy.

• I have way WAY more issues I have to try to not think about other than girls. However, girls wanting me to kill myself is something I have to deal with on an almost daily basis so it's the most heavy on my mind.

• Get over yourself. There are plenty of wonderful woman out there and we get overlooked because we don't go out clubbing or wear tight clothes or we have kids. If you can't be happy on your own that's your fault. No one is going to like a guy who hates other people in a relationship. Be happy for them and try not to bore everyone with your self-pittying.

• Why the fuck should I be happy for them? Self-pitying, I already said I try to do that bullshit about being happy all the fucking time like I'm not even a real goddamned person, but after a while it stops working. How the hell could I expect you to understand anyway? You've been loved, I bet, you don't know a damn thing, me, in 17 years, no one has ver loved me, NO ONE.

• Ha. Ok. If you say so. You're boring people. I'm out.

• Just as well, please, leave me alone.

• All of your questions are so angry. Do you ever think that's maybe a turn off?

• Hehe, nope, I need somewhere to vent, after all, in public I always have the mask on, need to unwind sometimes.

• Well, you're really gonna stay single for a very long time if you don't change your attitude. Nobody wants a negative person to be their partner.

"YOU DONT KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE ALONE"
    - Actually, we do. We just don't act like you. Life is not about having a partner or not. Grow up.

• Instead on focusing on the hugs and kisses of the start of relationships try taking a 👀 at the RESTRICTION ORDERS, DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, CHILD CUSTODY ORDERS... The list goes on.

• Girl who are crushing aren't in a relationship lol

• I'm not in a relationship nor am I crushing.
    I'm actually single and I enjoy it.

So I do know what it's like to be alone, but frankly I don't care. I don't need a boyfriend.

• Not every girl is in a relationship

• Dude, where have you looked?

• I'm not in one

• Well not every girl I'm not in a relationship, or have been most guys I like nevere like me back I guesss they don't think, I'm attractive.😁😁

• I've never been in a relationship

• Well, you're, like, an exception to the rule.

• What the actual fuck

• What I mean is, most girls our age have boyfriends, considering you don't, that'd make you the exception, the minority. It wasn't an insult, if that's what you think.

• You're such a bitter person. No kidding you're single. Who the hell wants to be with someone like you. Go get a life and grow a pair!!!

• Well I understand how u feel bt u are not alone believe it sucks be honestly there is nothing to do but put yourself out there more in public and maybe trysome dating sites im a virgin waiting for marriage never had a real realtionship at 24 so I know lonely find hobbies and friends to occupy time it doesdoesn't solve your problem bt it does help :)

• Ever consider therapy and/or meds? No judging, did it myself. Changed my life, man. Best wishes.

• I'm in therapy already.

• Good. Keep working with your therapist. I did Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and take a very low dose of antidepressants. My mind was constantly destroying me in many ways for over a decade and those two things, along with eating well and exercise have really calmed that raging, self hating voice. It's hard, but there is so much beyond the tricks your mind plays a

• LOL REALLY NO FAMILY? NO FRIENDS? LOL

• Only family, I'm not close to any of my friends, and, my question was about it being ducking impossible to get a date so I should just jump off a fucking body so my head could smash on the street stories below.

• Well, I don't really know any, and, it wouldn't make a difference, everyone I know has a boyfriend, or is crushing on someone.

• *think

LOL try harder. Not everyone is in a relationship.

What Guys Said 10

• " what's so bad about me that I'm not allowed to feel love, huh?"

You're feeling sorry for yourself. Stop throwing a pity party and a tantrum like a 5 year old.

"YOU TRY BEING LONELY ALL THE FUCKING TIME!"
    You're 20ish get a fuckin' grip. Maybe you have been dealt a crappy hand in the card game called life. But you know what? You're the fuckin' dealer.

"Every fucking girl is in a relationship or crushing"
    That's a copout and you know it. Quit making excuses.

Get off your ass, take a long look at yourself. Figure out what your faults/bad points are and work on improving them.

It's your choice. Improve yourself. Or spend the rest of your life in the basement playing video games.
    You know what? The only person who will be affected by your choice is you. It's completely up to you.

Shit or get off the pot.

• I'm with you. But wanna know the sad part? You can't attract a girl from negative behavior such as yours. Jealousy and all that. Even depression when u aren't harming anyone else is still an unnattractive characteristic. Now, knowing this that only probably will make u more angry. I know this because I am the same way. Never had a girl before. 22 years old.

My solution... Forget about girls. There's more to life than girls. Work on yourself and try to make a nice living wih money and luxury. Think about the benefits of being single.

I know I'm not going to make u feel better especially since im just another dude to you. You probably value girls' words more. The only person that can make u feel better about this, is you. Once u change your mindset. A girl will not just walk into your life, especially right now.

• "Every girl" is in a relationship because females invest more energy into reproduction, meaning that males have been evolutionarily selected to desire females (at least among mobile organisms), meaning that the dating game is largely a competition among males to acquire females.

This applies to robins and bison, as much as it does to humans. It even applies to plants and other simpler organisms, although the element of "desire" is cut out. The fundamental rule remains the same, as female plants have a larger chance of being fertilized than male plants do of fertilizing.

The key coping mechanism, in my opinion, lies in the male affinity for solitude and self-reliance. Women seem to want and need validation more than men. The high estrogen inherent in women is responsible for a lot of negative emotional tendencies. Of course, some of these tendencies are cute when a woman displays them, because she is a woman, and we've been naturally selected for over 1 billion years to desire them.

I would say the problem area lies where a man becomes estrogenic, and when women become androgenic. The former lead to people in male bodies, having a feminine complex of low self esteem (kind of like what you're displaying right now). The latter leads to people in female bodies, having the male tendency to sleep around and be emotionally unavailable, which leads to bad marital fitness and depression.

• How come there were only two poll options? I chose N/A.

And why focus so much time on girls? In the end, they're a distraction from learning about everything else.

Sure, it sucks not to have that special someone, but I've always looked at it as a time to develop myself and attract others through said development.

• Meh, activities is what keeps my mind off of women and I don't hang out with friends that are with couples that much so I won't have to feel lonely.

When I'm depressed I sure as hell don't show it to anyone but myself. No one wants to see that shit so I fake my emotions with a fake smile and a fake positive attitude which I'm sure some will disagree isn't good which is fine. I heal my depression when I'm attending my activities.

• Look A TON of people have been in your position, myself included, you sounded exactly like me when I was in high school. You know how I overcame it, I stopped the negativity, just like everyone is telling you to do. Good things come to those who wait, it won't matter how long it takes if your patient and calm in the meantime. Why do think automatically getting a girlfriend will make everything better? Is it magically gunna make all your problems go away? Trust me, the only person who will make you happy right now is yourself, you can only love others once you love yourself. There are also plenty of people in loveless relationships, you have a lot to think about so I suggest focusing your energy on your confidence than your belligerent anger. It gets better, maybe not tomorrow, or next month, but it all starts once you practice maturity.

• and the funny party is simultaneously most of the guys are single :P where are these girls going ;)

• I was gonna kill myself two years ago, then i met someone outside of online i think you should too

• 1. Not every girl is in a relationship.
    2. Counselling/Therapy would be a big help to you. There's no shame in it, we all need help occasionally and you probably need a professional.
    3. Trust me. I know what it feels like to be alone.
    4. It's understandable to be jealous of people in relationships but you shouldn't hate them obviously.
    5. The people who voted A should REALLY grow up.

• Every girl isn't you dumb ass stop the pitty party and man the fuck up you're an embarrassment to men everywhere.

• I don't give damn, I wish every man in the world would just die.

• Pain is weakness leaving the body. Toughen up junior because this reality isn't nice life isn't nice loving is a struggle if you keep focusing on what is hard and what isn't working out or who says what all you're gonna do is be buried in negativity... fuck people fuck what they think of you I don't fucking matter or what I say about you coz I can't define you YOU DEFINE YOU so stop weeping like a babbling brook and grab your cock from the ice box and Man the fuck up!!!

• Living***